BY BACARDI #38 in Cocktail Mixes

To recreate the authentic mojito flavor, Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito infuses essences of lime and mint with Bacardi Superior Rum see more...

• Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?2 Answers
zakkiyah p.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this for girls night. Making us a bunch of drinks. We mix it with rum or tequila. Its great. If you like mojitos you might like this
Samantha F.
Perfect for a quick drink. Mojitos can be complicated but this makes it super simple. Nothing like graibing a bottle to bring to a party
Monica H.
Fayetteville, NC
I love making mojitos and I found other mixes to be dull and bland. This wasn't the case with Bacardi. I loved the flavor it provides.
Jessie B.
Colton, CA
I really don't usually buy pre made drink mixes but this one was not too bad and nether was the price it was quick and tasted good too
Taylor N.
Portland , OR
This stuff isn’t horrible but I think I’d rather just make a fresh mojito. It’s good but there’s just something too artificial flavored
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
Bacardi classics mojoto mix is pretty good but I prefer the stuff I get when I go out, yet I can not best the price if soing it myself
Hollie S.
Fenton , Mi
too syrup like for my liking. I'd rather make this drink by hand than use this mix. it's great for a quick drink, but not for quality.
Julie R.
I absolutely love Mojitos and moreso love the mojitos by Bacardi. They are extremely sweet and light. I love sipping this by the pool!
Shannon S.
I loved it at first but I noticed an unpleasant aftertaste. I would recommend you try it and I would probably purchase it again myself.
Alessandra D.
Fairfax, VA
I really liked this cocktail. I think the taste it is not too strong and you can really appreciate a glass tô hangout with some friends
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?