Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Beatriz G.Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Christina A.Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Margarita G.

BY BACARDI #35 in Cocktail Mixes

To recreate the authentic mojito flavor, Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito infuses essences of lime and mint with Bacardi Superior Rum see more...

• Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?3 Answers
Milagros E.
Bronx
Great taste for mojito. I like this brand it stronger taste of lemon. Great to mix with fruits. Berry mojito a are my personal favorite.
Milena M.
Triangle , VA
I haven’t bought this in a long time but I love it, very smooth and ready to have at any time Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito
Brooke S.
Louisville, KY
I love mojitos!! This mix is amazing! Just put it over ice and it's good to go. It's light and refreshing. I would definitely recommend.
Gloria M.
I really like this one just like mojitos at a bar but much better on serving it yourself it has a lime flavor that it's out of this world
Monica H.
Fayetteville, NC
I love making mojitos and I found other mixes to be dull and bland. This wasn't the case with Bacardi. I loved the flavor it provides.
Shannon S.
I loved it at first but I noticed an unpleasant aftertaste. I would recommend you try it and I would probably purchase it again myself.
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
Bacardi classics mojoto mix is pretty good but I prefer the stuff I get when I go out, yet I can not best the price if soing it myself
Alessandra D.
Fairfax, VA
I really liked this cocktail. I think the taste it is not too strong and you can really appreciate a glass tô hangout with some friends
Julie R.
I absolutely love Mojitos and moreso love the mojitos by Bacardi. They are extremely sweet and light. I love sipping this by the pool!
Taylor N.
Portland , OR
This stuff isn’t horrible but I think I’d rather just make a fresh mojito. It’s good but there’s just something too artificial flavored
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?