Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Beatriz G.Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Christina A.Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Margarita G.

BY BACARDI

To recreate the authentic mojito flavor, Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito infuses essences of lime and mint with Bacardi Superior Rum see more...

• Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?4 Answers
Marley B.
Winston Salem
Makes a delicious mojito. I always like to add some fresh mint to bring up the flavors, but it’s a great flavor for cheating the real thing.
Aislynn Q.
Emporia, KS
Super minty and delicious. Made a great 21st birthday mixer! The mint and lime really stood out, but still alcohol-y enough to got me drunk.
Mallory B.
Davison
This product was surprisingly refreshing for a pre-made drink. It wouldn't be my go-to drink, but I would enjoy it if it were offered to me.
Jherrica S.
Sikeston, MO
Low this stuff. Makes everything about drinking amazing. I don't mix with anything just drink it straight. Definitely will get party started
Kali R.
Richmond
The taste is delicious! Not too harsh so it’s not hard for me to drink. Probably my favorite mixer compared to the other brands I have tried.
Katie C.
Lucedale, MS
Love this brand. Anything I’ve ever tried by them has tasted great! I’m not a huge mojito fan but this was still delicious and inexpensive.
Karina S.
Melbourne, FL
This Bacardi monitor tastes really good. I have had it a few times and it's not strong. The price is fair and it comes with a good amount.
Brandon M.
A great option for parties or gatherings. Giving variety to your drink options. Rich flavor and Bacardi quality makes this one a must try!
Haila L.
Coconut Creek, FL

Classic drink to make great drinks. served ice cream gets super liqueur. best combination with mint, sugar, ice and tonic water
Pamela N.
Meridian
I prefer to make my own drinks without mixers but this one was so yummy! It didn’t have an overwhelming sweet taste that most mixers have!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?