BY BACARDI #33 in Cocktail Mixes

To recreate the authentic mojito flavor, Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito infuses essences of lime and mint with Bacardi Superior Rum see more...

• Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?2 Answers
Caley E.
This is pretty good. For mojito its pretty good however I realized that I really dont like Mojito in general so this may not be all that helpful.
Tonya P.
Thomasville, NC
Would definitely recommend this brand for a great ladies night out at the home! Your friends will definitely thank you later for a awesome night
Paige H.
This is a must use when making a Mojito. It has great flavor and gives the lime taste an extra kick. It’s a great value and highly recommended.
Clare S.
RENO
This mojito has just the right blend of rum and the mint lime mixer. I can enjoy it straight out of the bottle, without having to add more rum.
Mallory B.
Davison
This product was surprisingly refreshing for a pre-made drink. It wouldn't be my go-to drink, but I would enjoy it if it were offered to me.
Marley B.
Winston Salem
Makes a delicious mojito. I always like to add some fresh mint to bring up the flavors, but it’s a great flavor for cheating the real thing.
Jessica F.
Camden
Oh my goodness i love the bacardi mojito drink. It isnt expensive at all and you get wat u pay for. This is a must bring at any event i throw
Kali R.
Richmond
The taste is delicious! Not too harsh so it’s not hard for me to drink. Probably my favorite mixer compared to the other brands I have tried.
Jherrica S.
Sikeston, MO
Low this stuff. Makes everything about drinking amazing. I don't mix with anything just drink it straight. Definitely will get party started
Aislynn Q.
Emporia, KS
Super minty and delicious. Made a great 21st birthday mixer! The mint and lime really stood out, but still alcohol-y enough to got me drunk.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?