BY BACARDI #38 in Cocktail Mixes

To recreate the authentic mojito flavor, Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito infuses essences of lime and mint with Bacardi Superior Rum see more...

• Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?2 Answers
Connie S.
Merced, CA
One of my go tos. It so good and already prepared! I love it, I usually buy this for like a girls night in or even just for a drink during the week!
Lauren G.
Pittsburgh, PA
This will knock you on your a** for a “premixed beverage” great flavor, I added some fresh mulled blackberries and fresh mint to mine once. Amazing!
Maria C.
San Antonio, TX
If you love mojitos but hate mulling mint and lime then this is the perfect drink for you. Simply chill and pour over ice and boom enjoy your mojito
Amelia B.
Troy, NY
Didn't blow me away, but very tasty! Definitely on the sweet side, a bit too sugary for me but a great drink choice if you're looking to switch it up
misty m.
This makes a party! It tastes delicious and is very easy to use! Everything is in this wonderful resealable bottle so you can make one drink, or ten!
Raven J.
I love mojitos. This is a quick way for me to get them without having to go to a restaurant. If I'm freaking fancy I'll add some fresh mint to it.
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
Never quite mastered the mojito but no worries ghis mixed drink will have you looking likd a pro.Shake,stir over ice a quick treat for any occasion
Cristy C.
Bristol , VA
Love the price and how you can find these in any grocery store makes a great sweet and sour not too sweet and love the smooth taste would recommend
Melissa D.
Parsippany, NJ
My all time favorite rum. I love the mojito version! It's always a crowd favorite. Delicious, great flavors, and an easy favorite of everyone.
Becka B.
Carleton, MI
I love mojitos! While I do miss that fresh mint taste, this does an adequate job when in a rush or if you are feeling lazy. A must try for sure.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?