Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Beatriz G.Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Christina A.Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Margarita G.

BY BACARDI #42 in Cocktail Mixes

To recreate the authentic mojito flavor, Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito infuses essences of lime and mint with Bacardi Superior Rum see more...

• Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?4 Answers
Cristina B.
I love a classic mojito drink and bacardi always does it for me, not too sweet just perfect! And the design of the bottle is just so appetizing to me.
Nicole N.
Winter Haven, FL
If you're feeling too lazy to make an actual mojito this isn't bad. It tastes a lot like a watered down one to me unfortunately but it's not terrible.
Sonya L.
Akron
Loved the nice and smooth taste of this drink that was purchased at Acme. Very delicious. It doesn’t compare to any other. Delicious to say the least.
Connie S.
Merced, CA
One of my go tos. It so good and already prepared! I love it, I usually buy this for like a girls night in or even just for a drink during the week!
Lauren G.
Pittsburgh, PA
This will knock you on your a** for a “premixed beverage” great flavor, I added some fresh mulled blackberries and fresh mint to mine once. Amazing!
Maria C.
San Antonio, TX
If you love mojitos but hate mulling mint and lime then this is the perfect drink for you. Simply chill and pour over ice and boom enjoy your mojito
misty m.
This makes a party! It tastes delicious and is very easy to use! Everything is in this wonderful resealable bottle so you can make one drink, or ten!
Amelia B.
Troy, NY
Didn't blow me away, but very tasty! Definitely on the sweet side, a bit too sugary for me but a great drink choice if you're looking to switch it up
Melissa D.
Parsippany, NJ
My all time favorite rum. I love the mojito version! It's always a crowd favorite. Delicious, great flavors, and an easy favorite of everyone.
Vanessa A.
Never quite mastered the mojito but no worries ghis mixed drink will have you looking likd a pro.Shake,stir over ice a quick treat for any occasion
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?