BY BACARDI #33 in Cocktail Mixes

To recreate the authentic mojito flavor, Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito infuses essences of lime and mint with Bacardi Superior Rum see more...

• Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?2 Answers
Jessica R.
This is a great quick fix for mojitos without having to go through the extra trouble of added ingredients. Just add some lime, club soda and mint leaves.
Catherine H.
Thornton
Wasnt what I expected. Kinda awful. Even when mixed with other things... I had hoped it would be like the mix that used to come in the 6 pack. No.
Clarice W.
Tampa, FL
I just love making mojitos with this rum! It takes so awesome and is reasonably priced. I always keep a bottle of this at home. Especially in the summer!
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
Yessssss to this Bacardi and Mojitos!!!! We absolutely love them. Just pour on rocks and you are set. Not bitter, not too strong or sweet. Just perfect.
Sonya L.
Akron
Loved the nice and smooth taste of this drink that was purchased at Acme. Very delicious. It doesn’t compare to any other. Delicious to say the least.
Cristina B.
I love a classic mojito drink and bacardi always does it for me, not too sweet just perfect! And the design of the bottle is just so appetizing to me.
Nicole N.
Winter Haven, FL
If you're feeling too lazy to make an actual mojito this isn't bad. It tastes a lot like a watered down one to me unfortunately but it's not terrible.
Connie S.
Merced, CA
One of my go tos. It so good and already prepared! I love it, I usually buy this for like a girls night in or even just for a drink during the week!
Maria C.
San Antonio, TX
If you love mojitos but hate mulling mint and lime then this is the perfect drink for you. Simply chill and pour over ice and boom enjoy your mojito
misty m.
This makes a party! It tastes delicious and is very easy to use! Everything is in this wonderful resealable bottle so you can make one drink, or ten!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?