Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Beatriz G.Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Christina A.Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Margarita G.

BY BACARDI #24 in Cocktail Mixes

To recreate the authentic mojito flavor, Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito infuses essences of lime and mint with Bacardi Superior Rum see more...

• Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?4 Answers
dharlyn joy l.
Edison, NJ
i tried this for the first time a couple years back . to my surprise for a mix it was good. we have drank it a couple times and everyone has enjoyed it .!
Kathleen C.
Love when this is used to make my mojitos however the lime taste is a little over powering. None the less it is still a tasty drink! Affordable for quality
Gemma M.
Not so tasty. It’s Ok I mean but in my opinion, it’s few alcohol and when you drink it, it have a little taste of Mojito. You’ve to add more Tequila in it.
Patricia E.
DeWitt
Very yummy and can add to other things to spice up the flavor! A party must have! Not over bearing or too strong. Goes well with a mixture of other things.
Amelia V.
San Antonio
I love this product it great on mix drink and great taste of the favor and it great for party and get together and it not a disappoint at all it must buy
Emily M.
kirkland, WA
Yessssss to this Bacardi and Mojitos!!!! We absolutely love them. Just pour on rocks and you are set. Not bitter, not too strong or sweet. Just perfect.
Catherine H.
Thornton
Wasnt what I expected. Kinda awful. Even when mixed with other things... I had hoped it would be like the mix that used to come in the 6 pack. No.
Clarice W.
Tampa, FL
I just love making mojitos with this rum! It takes so awesome and is reasonably priced. I always keep a bottle of this at home. Especially in the summer!
Jessica R.
This is a great quick fix for mojitos without having to go through the extra trouble of added ingredients. Just add some lime, club soda and mint leaves.
Sonya L.
Akron
Loved the nice and smooth taste of this drink that was purchased at Acme. Very delicious. It doesn’t compare to any other. Delicious to say the least.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?