BY BACARDI #38 in Cocktail Mixes

To recreate the authentic mojito flavor, Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito infuses essences of lime and mint with Bacardi Superior Rum see more...

• Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?2 Answers
SHARIFA F.
I FELL IN LOVE WITH MOJITOS OVER 10  YEARS AGO AND STILL LOVE THEM TO THIS DAY. PUT IT IN THE BLENDER WITH SOME ICE AND THERE YOU HAVE IT FROZEN WITH A FEW SPRIGS OF MINT. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
Brooke W.
Corpus Christi
Very good! As a fan of mojitos, this is a very good choice! It isn’t too strong and overbearing, it goes down very smooth. I recommend adding mint leaves and lime!!
Sequoia W.
Detroit, MI
I love these colourings. But I've recently gone veggie and until I find a good replacement.for them I'm having to use these. So does anyone know of a good gel food colouring set that is suitable for vegetarians?
Amber N.
This is tasty. You can get it a lot of places which  is  nice. Flavor is smooth but I  have to watch  the  sweetener after 2 starts to hurt my stomach  but that's a me thing.
Mariana R.
Wynnewood, PA
It tastes delicious, I don’t have nothing to complain about the taste, because I could be drinking the whole night. What I want to complain about is the side effects, it always makes my stomach feels really bad.
Ashley S.
Greeneville, TN
Didn’t care much for the flavor. Could just be a personal preference, however. Price was really good for the size bottle. Would recommend to others to try!
Claudia G.
Saint Paul, MN
My go to when I want a mojito with out having to add a bunch of ingredients. I’m Hispanic so my friends love when I make the mojitos.
Courtney F.
Mason
I honestly found out that I do not like mojitas when I purchased this. It was terrible. I will not buy any mojito mix again.
Jessica C.
Port Hueneme, CA
I am actually not fond of this at all and i LOVE mojitos. There is just something off putting about the flavor to me.
Veronica G.
Scranton, PA
ALL TIME FAVORITE the famous Mojito! I had my first taste of this on vacation and fell in love with it. The taste of the sugar cane with mint leaves is amazing.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?