Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Beatriz G.Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Christina A.Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Margarita G.

BY BACARDI #24 in Cocktail Mixes

To recreate the authentic mojito flavor, Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito infuses essences of lime and mint with Bacardi Superior Rum see more...

• Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?4 Answers
Amber N.
This is tasty. You can get it a lot of places which  is  nice. Flavor is smooth but I  have to watch  the  sweetener after 2 starts to hurt my stomach  but that's a me thing.
Mariana R.
Wynnewood, PA
It tastes delicious, I don’t have nothing to complain about the taste, because I could be drinking the whole night. What I want to complain about is the side effects, it always makes my stomach feels really bad.
Erin P.
Morehead, KY
Great mixer. Takes away the over powering taste is the alcohol and makes a nice subtle mixed drink. Will buy this in the future and definitely recommend to friends
Sequoia W.
Detroit, MI
I love these colourings. But I've recently gone veggie and until I find a good replacement.for them I'm having to use these. So does anyone know of a good gel food colouring set that is suitable for vegetarians?
Michel G.
I love the flavor of this. The other flavors are also great but this one isn't as sweet as the others. It's great for a night in with friends. I would buy this again. I bought mine at shoprite
Karla T.
Los Angeles, CA
I love cocktail mojitos!!!!! Therefore I like this drink, it is perfect for the summer days especially when it's super cold. It is also really affordable and not expensive at all. I recommend it to all my mojito lovers or just alcohol lovers.
Sherryl C.
Las Vegas , NV
I really like mojitos and this is the closest to a hand made mojito at home. It tastes good and isn't super expensive. I will probably buy this again. Very tasty and would recommend to someone looking for an easy mojito.
SHARIFA F.
I FELL IN LOVE WITH MOJITOS OVER 10  YEARS AGO AND STILL LOVE THEM TO THIS DAY. PUT IT IN THE BLENDER WITH SOME ICE AND THERE YOU HAVE IT FROZEN WITH A FEW SPRIGS OF MINT. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
Ashley S.
Greeneville, TN
Didn’t care much for the flavor. Could just be a personal preference, however. Price was really good for the size bottle. Would recommend to others to try!
Claudia G.
Saint Paul, MN
My go to when I want a mojito with out having to add a bunch of ingredients. I’m Hispanic so my friends love when I make the mojitos.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?