BY BACARDI #33 in Cocktail Mixes

To recreate the authentic mojito flavor, Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito infuses essences of lime and mint with Bacardi Superior Rum see more...

• Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?2 Answers
nancy g.
Long Beach, CA
Can i say delicious and leave it at that? Of course not lol. This drink is nice because its all prepared. Very similar to what you would get at a bar for triple the price.
Anna S.
Cherry Hill
I love mojito's and was super excited to try this! Unfortunately, it was a lot sweeter than how I normally like my mojito. Would buy again but maybe next time add more rum.
Karinthia W.
Carbondale, IL
His was my first time trying mojito flavor alcohol. I really enjoyed the taste of this. But I am more of a fuity drinker. I prefer sweetness. It's not that bad I would still give it three starts.
Morenah F.
Minden, NV
Bacardi has recently launched the first rum flavor . The strategy of drinking with Bacardi is simple: to drink, just mix it with a lemon soda and lots of ice. The product follows the success of Bacardi Big Apple, which is considered an innovative product in the distillate category
Zoe W.
Makes a decent mojito. Not as minty as I like mine to be, but good enough for something that is pre-mixed and stored in a bottle on a shelf. Best served over ice
Ariel P.
Jesup
I mean it’s not something I would bring like if I couldn’t find nothin else I would probably get it as a last resort kind of thing I’m not a huge fan for it but I can’t speak for everyone
dana c.
Bacardi Mojito had a good flavor. It was smooth enough for a mixed drink. I would buy it again in a heart beat. It was relative in price to the other products around. The flavor and quality are on point. Only thing better is freshly grinded mint.
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA
This is hands down the best rum to male mojitos with. Add extra mint and cucumber to my muddling cup. A nice splash of Bacardi and it's time to get the party started. Try it 😉
KookHee K.
Millville, NJ
Maybe I don't have any idea what the classic mojito is. I expected something different than this guy. Surprisingly I didn't like this product even it says classical mojito..
Hannah P.
Coshocton, OH
I love making flavored mojitos and this mix gives the perfect mojito taste! I personally like black cherry mojitos and this is what I use whenever I make them myself!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?