Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Beatriz G.Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Christina A.Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Margarita G.

BY BACARDI #10 in Cocktail Mixes

To recreate the authentic mojito flavor, Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito infuses essences of lime and mint with Bacardi Superior Rum see more...

• Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?4 Answers
Sherryl C.
Las Vegas , NV
I really like mojitos and this is the closest to a hand made mojito at home. It tastes good and isn't super expensive. I will probably buy this again. Very tasty and would recommend to someone looking for an easy mojito.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Just as your preferred liquor and time to party !! Pick it up from any kroger location.. they always have great sales on them .. great value for the price !!have a great time for a little of nothing !! I’ll always keep buying
Rochelle H.
Buenísimo very very tasty. I love the smell taste and bottle. I really enjoy this at night time and at party's with my girlfriends. The taste will lift you up and revive you completely. I always recommend Bacardi.
Shakeira E.
Phoenix, AZ
Bacardi monito is one of my fave drinks. Mojitos are literally all I order when I attend social outings and this is perfect for events or parties and all you need to do if add ice. I would recommend to anyone
Mariah M.
Washingtonvle, NY
LOVE THIS! It's the perfect quick mix for an awesome drink! I love buying this when I have BBQ it's different then having your typical beer and wine, this give people a different opinion! I definitely will purchase this again for next summer
Kathryn F.
Saginaw, MI
This made it so I could have a monito any time but it wasnt the same as if someone had made it fresh right in front of you. So + for the convince but - for it lacking the right flavor of a mojito made right.
Ashley L.
Dekalb, IL
My boyfriend purchased this mix for us and made Nikita's. He added mint leaves and they came out good. A little sweet but that may have been my boyfriend playing bartender and not so much the mix.
Stephanie W.
Huntsville
Its okay. Not something I would run back to the store for any time soon. If you like Mojitos I would research and find something different. I did not like to flavor it gave my  Mojitos.
Lia D.
Overland Park , KS
This is a great option for making delicious mixed drinks! I’m usually not a fan of liquor but this one wasn’t too bad. Bacardi makes a number of flavored liquors so you’re sure to find one you enjoy!
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
Oh yes please! I love the taste of no heat always and will ordered them out frequently. But let's face it they are a complete pain in the tush to make at home. This is a great affordable solution!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?