Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Christina A.Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by Margarita G.Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito uploaded by TUMBLR G.

BY BACARDI #35 in Cocktail Mixes

To recreate the authentic mojito flavor, Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito infuses essences of lime and mint with Bacardi Superior Rum see more...

• Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?3 Answers
🇱 🇯.
Moro, IL
So I'm not a huge Bacardi fan, primarily because lots of their drinks are very, very sweet. I used to love them and college :-). Sweet drinks often make me feel a little sicker later. The Mojito is my favorite in the summertime and it tends to be much more light and refreshing. Still it can be very sugary.
Matthew P.
Tonawanda, NY
Very good pre-mixed mojito. Great if you need something last minute or you don't know how to make mojitos. Also very good if you're lazy and just want something premade. Nothing is overpowering, the lemon and mint ratio is perfect. Definitely recommend.
April H.
I love using these mixers for parties they really make your liquor go a long way. They are comparable in price to other mixers and can be easily found at liquor stores or your local grocery store. Definitely a repeat customer!
Judy R.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I like the various flavors that Bacardi offers, it makes gift giving that much easier. The mini bottles easily break though... I had an adult piñata for a birthday party, and a few of them leaked... I wasn't expecting it... but it was a lot of fun. The adults are definitely looking forward to that game again, so I will be restocking!
Corrie L.
Marquette, MI
I love barcardi. I can't drink to much of it but this cocktail is a perfect mix. I love the color of it and the shape of the bottle. Perfect to drink on a warm night by a fire
Lauren C.
Greenville
I love Mojitos! They're absolutely delicious, but I don't have the energy to make them all the time. This is such an affordable way to make mojitos without buying the ingredients separately. I love this product so much that I bring it to every family gathering and everyone falls in love with it!
Julie R.
Canton, IL
The only thing better than making a mojito from scratch would be this mixer from Bacardi. It is sweet, without being sickingly sweet and has a very light and refreshing taste. I would give it 5 stars, but I still prefer to make mine from scratch. Would definitely buy again if I'm short on time.
Melanie L.
Long Beach
Love to use this for a refreshing drink, I usually like to add a few mint leaves in my cocktail to add a little more refreshment into it. Its optional since this is a mojito cocktail, it has a minty flavor to it already. Love this brand, so easy to make refreshment liqeurs for party events!
Brandy P.
Olathe
This tastes so much like a real mojito. It is very easy to mix. I wish that there were more mojito flavors available. We will purchase again when we don't feel like making the real deal!
Amanda L.
Wickliffe, OH
It's a nice drink to mix but it's too citrus so I didn't like it. If it was a little bit sweet I would enjoy better. But it has a good price and I recommend it to who like more citrus.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?