BY BACARDI #17 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

To recreate the authentic mojito flavor, Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito infuses essences of lime and mint with Bacardi Superior Rum see more...

• Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?2 Answers
Naömi H.
I love this bacardi Mojito! I usually don't drink Bacardi at all. It is very strong, I pour have bacardi and have sprite and garnish with mint and lime. very easy if you have a party and still get the mojito for a cheap price. recommended for all that want to drink mojito without the hassle of pressing mint etc.
🇱 🇯.
Moro, IL
So I'm not a huge Bacardi fan, primarily because lots of their drinks are very, very sweet. I used to love them and college :-). Sweet drinks often make me feel a little sicker later. The Mojito is my favorite in the summertime and it tends to be much more light and refreshing. Still it can be very sugary.
Rosa H.
Very delicious! Drank it on its own over the course of a vacation and I would definitely recommend it to someone else. It was delicious, relatively smooth, and while it was strong it wasn’t so heavy on the alcohol taste it turned me off.
Mariana R.
Wynnewood
It tastes delicious, I don’t have nothing to complain about the taste, because I could be drinking the whole night. What I want to complain about is the side effects, it always makes my stomach feels really bad.
April H.
I love using these mixers for parties they really make your liquor go a long way. They are comparable in price to other mixers and can be easily found at liquor stores or your local grocery store. Definitely a repeat customer!
Celina d.
schenectady
I love this product. It’s affordable and it tastes amazing. I’ve bought this product numerous times and it never disappoints. I got this at my local liquor store as well. I always choose this brand over others. The best!!
Judy R.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I like the various flavors that Bacardi offers, it makes gift giving that much easier. The mini bottles easily break though... I had an adult piñata for a birthday party, and a few of them leaked... I wasn't expecting it... but it was a lot of fun. The adults are definitely looking forward to that game again, so I will be restocking!
Ashlee B.
Colton, CA
Mojitos call for Bacardi rum and Bacardi makes the best mojito mixer too! Add a slice of lime, sugar the rim of the glass and add a sprig of fresh mint for the perfect mojitos
Emily M.
Newport
If you love margaritas then this is the best to use . You can not tell you are even drinking tequila that’s how great and smooth it goes down . I would recommend this to anyone who loves mixed drinks .
Wethonia M.
Madisonville, KY
It wasn’t what I was hoping for , it tasted pretty decent for the price. I purchased this at my local liquor store. It was delicious but incredibly bitter, I believe I have about $12 for this particular size.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?