BY BACARDI #38 in Cocktail Mixes

To recreate the authentic mojito flavor, Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito infuses essences of lime and mint with Bacardi Superior Rum see more...

• Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?2 Answers
🇱 🇯.
Moro, IL
So I'm not a huge Bacardi fan, primarily because lots of their drinks are very, very sweet. I used to love them and college :-). Sweet drinks often make me feel a little sicker later. The Mojito is my favorite in the summertime and it tends to be much more light and refreshing. Still it can be very sugary.
Niki S.
Love the simplicity of the mix and for the money it’s not a bad buy. Delicious way to unwind after a rough day. Comparable to the competition and a good brand name which always provides peace of mind. Overall I’m very satisfied and now craving a mojito!
♡ MAE E.
Kelseyville, CA
Kinda sweet for my taste but a good strong pre mixed drink! I like it with some club soda or even a little water just so it's not such a strong taste. Compared to other premixed drinks, I'd recommend this one over others!
Sean R.
Springfield
 A no brainer for mixed drink lovers to add to their drink cabinet. It’s affordable and won’t break the bank whilst still retaining quality flavor. It holds its own in its price range with other brands. Mixes well with your favorite brand of mixers too!
Matthew P.
Buffalo
Very good pre-mixed mojito. Great if you need something last minute or you don't know how to make mojitos. Also very good if you're lazy and just want something premade. Nothing is overpowering, the lemon and mint ratio is perfect. Definitely recommend.
Kristicia K.
Troy, NY
Wasn't my favorite. Something about it put me off, it wasn't that true authentic mojito taste like you would get at a bar or restaurant. It wasn't horrible but I don't think I'll be running back to buy it.
April H.
I love using these mixers for parties they really make your liquor go a long way. They are comparable in price to other mixers and can be easily found at liquor stores or your local grocery store. Definitely a repeat customer!
αѕнℓιє ν.
Union Mills
Overall pretty good taste. Very affordable for the amount you get. The flavor is pretty good. It met my expectations overall. It compares to the alternatives by having a better taste. I will probably purchase again
Savanna L.
Montrose, MN
I'm not sure how to review a mixer exactly because I didnt taste it without adding alcohol. And I used Bacardi to mix it. So I'm not sure if it would be better or worse if you used something else. But I would still recommend it. Makes making cocktails simple and delicious because its hard to screw it up. Bacardi Classic Cocktails Mojito
Judy R.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I like the various flavors that Bacardi offers, it makes gift giving that much easier. The mini bottles easily break though... I had an adult piñata for a birthday party, and a few of them leaked... I wasn't expecting it... but it was a lot of fun. The adults are definitely looking forward to that game again, so I will be restocking!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are Mojitos good because I never tried one?