BY BACARDI #32 in Cocktail Mixes

Bacardi Light Strawberry Daiquiri infuses sweet strawberries and tart lime flavors with Bacardi Superior Rum. see more...

Shambrica c.
Irving
It's so smooth and soft to the throat. I love the taste of it.ita not expensive at all. The price is vwr6 affordable. I go to my local liquor store it's also sold in your local grocery store too. It's so delicious I 1oukd buy it again and again and tell everyone I know to.
Jordyn D.
Marshalltown
This drink is really good! It is good for a day in or night out. It is affordable especially since I am a college student and newly married. I usually do not like to drink other drinks but when it comes to this it is a big 5 stars!
April H.
I love using these mixers for parties they really make your liquor go a long way. They are comparable in price to other mixers and can be easily found at liquor stores or your local grocery store. Definitely a repeat customer!
Tina B.
Bessemer City , NC
My sister and I tried this together.  She's a bartender so I trusted her. It was very affordable, especially during the holidays. The only thing I can say about improvement is it could be a little stronger. We now have made it a tradition when we (all my sisters & I ) get together. I recommend trying it at least once, especially if you like strawberries.
Ashley V.
Austin, TX
I feel these are all good mixers you just have to know how to mix them right because I’ve had some horrible drinks with this mix and some good drinks with this mix!
Hannah M.
Monroe, NC
This is by far my favorite drink, it tastes exactly like a strawberry daiquiri, and is so good!!! Its not bad priced at all. I would recommend this drink to anyone who likes strawberry daiquiri, it is the best one you can find. I will most definitely buy it again.
Leslie H.
San Antonio, TX
Enjoy it on the rocks, & for some reason with mixed chopped up fruit. Love it for a great summer drink πŸ’πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ˜šπŸ˜πŸ˜œ Bacardi Classic Cocktails Light Strawberry Daiquiri
Brittany L.
Raceland, LA
I absolutely love this drink. Throw it in the blender with some ice and serve it up. Super easy to make and it taste freaking amazing!! Definitely a party favorite! A must try if you like daquris. Bacardi is my top pick for mixers.
Taylor S.
El Dorado Spg, MO
This stuff is so yummy when you don't want all the sugar of the regular mixes. Very easy to find and use that is completely affordable! I love how the bottle look, definitely drew me in to try it out! I would most likely buy it again.
Lisa V.
Hollywood, FL
It's great in flavor but doesn't pack a punch that bacardi usually has. It is my first time and the value is ok. It didn't meet my expectations. It depends on how much you know. I would not . 2 stars because 1 is too low.