Bacardi Classic Cocktails Light Pina Colada uploaded by Judith Daniela U.

BY BACARDI #6 in Cocktail Mixes

A truly tropical taste, Bacardi Classic Cocktails Pina Colada infused with coconut water combines fresh pineapple and sweet coconut water with Bacardi Superior Rum. see more...

Nichole B.
Perfect mix if you’re craving pina colada, absolutely love Baileys brand. It’s better quality and taste than other brands, I purchase it a few times a year when it’s needed for parties, and it’s always a big hit. I definitely recommend this brand.
Harbin G.
peabody, MA
I will definitely say this is a great mix, very reach flavor and texture. I have tried many mix and this one definitely makes it into my bar. Will definitely recommend and of course don't forget your ice, and why not, make sure you let me know what you think.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every drink lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
Nicole A.
Roanoke, VA
I love love love pina coladas but traditional mixes have so much sugar that I feel disgusting. Plus, if you are counting calories or cabs, they are a huge bomb in your diet. This mix is still not completely guilt free, but it is delicious without giving me a sugar belly. I'd highly recommend it to anyone looking for a mix that is light on calories but still big on flavor!
Chelsea H.
Marmet, WV
I actually did not enjoy the flavor of the Bacardi pina colada, it didn't have enough of the coconut taste that I love when having a pina colada, all in all, I wouldn't purchase again but just for that specific flavor.
Monet S.
Taste pretty good and taste even better when mixed. I️t goes down smooth and isn’t too strong, I️ think it’s all good and not much to change. I️t met my expectations pretty well and I’d recommend to other people.
Kaitlin R.
I love most things that are Pina Colada flavored and this didn't let me down at all. I purchased this at my local liquor store and it was affordable. I have tried another brand before that was the same flavor and did not like it as much as this one. I recommend this product and I would definitely purchase again in the future
Jaime S.
Fond Du Lac, WI
I enjoy the piña Coloma on occasion and typically this is my go to. The coconut and tropical flavor is a great taste. The product is affordable compared to competitors as well!!!
Christy P.
San Antonio, TX
OMG this makes THE BEST Pina Coladas you have ever tasted they made this product specifically for them and they nailed it. I even like to drink mine on the rocks with some pineapple juice mixed in, or in my coca-cola. Great product I have purchased many times and will continue!
Princess T.
Albany
When I tell you I love this product, I absolutely love it! Its definitely affordable. Takes the edge off after a nice hard day. It definitely does meet my expectations. I havent had another brand so I cant compare it. Yes I would buy this product again.