Bacardi Classic Cocktails Hand Shaken Daiquiri  uploaded by Yanira H.

BY BACARDI #12 in Cocktail Mixes

An authentic classic, Bacardi Classic Cocktails Hand Shaken Strawberry Daiquiri infuses sweet strawberries and tart lime flavors with Bacardi Superior Rum. see more...

Brittany G.
Daquari are easy to make with this Bacardi! Picked it up locally at the abc store and the price wasn’t bad at all! Taste great compared to some other brands. I was not disappointed at all! Would recommend this to anyone I know and even those who I don’t know.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every drink lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
Twila R.
Haslet
This is a great product when your looking for pre-mixed daiquiri's.  This great buy and value to sip next to the pool when your looking for some good conversation.  Compared to othe brands I've tried this has to be one of the best.  I would recommend this product.
Camly N.
Los Angeles, CA
It’s like sugar so if you are looking for a easy mixer this is it. You basically need this the liquor and ice and you have drinks ready to go. It’s pretty affordable and convenient; it’s definitely not a bar level drink but for a house party it’s solid.
Jenna H.
Parma, OH
I love this for mixed drinks. Mix it with pineapple juice and you have one of the best drinks ever!! Super nice packaging. This is my go to when I can’t find Malibu. Little more expensive and little more strong than Malibu but absolutely wonderful
Ashley T.
Lakeland, FL
This alcohol is perfect when mixed with coke cola. I have never been one to drink unmixed alcohol but this one has a great flavor on its own. I would say I definitely meets my expectations and has been recommended to many of my 21+ friends!
Brittany C.
This is just ok in my opinion. I have a TON of friends who love it, but for some reason I've always tasked a musky or mushroom taste with it. Not my favorite but definitely a great product for the price.
Tiffany A.
Galway, NY
I love this with my favorite baybreeze drink with my girls on girls night. Nothing better then a refreshing taste of summer and endles memories shared amongst friends. I am a repeat purchaser and consumer. Bacardi Superior Rum
Cecelia F.
fullerton, CA
Standard rum that you can trust for quality and taste. This is a variety we always keep at home for monitors and fruity cocktails by the pool. This is affordable and easy to find. An old standard.
Joan B.
Logansport, IN
I am a mixed drink drinker and to have a great daiquiri you have to start with Bacardis.  It is so good and mild.  It doesn't have an after taste like a few do.  Love it
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How does this product taste?