BY BACARDI #86 in Rum

Backed by over a century of BACARDI tradition, BACARDI Cherry has been crafted by Maestros De Ron Bacardi, who throughout the production process rely on their sense of sight, taste and smell to ensure that the quality and taste of BACARDI Cherry meets exacting standards.

Taline A.
Beacon Falls, CT
This is one my go-tos for when I want a fun buzz. This particular one mixes well with sprite, especially. You can get it at any liquor store and it is affordable, and they do have other flavors, which are fun to try. I’ve only ever tried them with sprite, but they are each really good. Sprite Lemon Lime SodaSprite Zero
Alex M.
I love anything cherry.  Cherry vodka, cherry rum, you name it.  I love to mix cherry liquor with Dr. Pepper Cherry, regular Dr. Pepper, Dr. Pepper Diet, Diet Coke, Coca Cola Cherry, regular Coca Cola and you would never guess there was any sort of alcohol in it.
The perfect pregame  to game, day to night drink is right here with Bacardi Cherry Rum.
Scott O.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
A very nice rum for mixing.  I have used this in a variety of ways from cooking, to mixers.  Nice to have on hand to add that unique flavor of rum and cherry.  Smooth to the taste and price to value is excellent.  Not too much to spend when you want something uique.
Alexis P.
Greenville
Good taste, just made me sick after drinking alot of it which most things don't do to me.  I love the taste of it but did not love the aftermath lol. It is a very good mixer drink but not so much a straight or take shots of it liquor.  Good mixed in fruity drinks.
Briana S.
Savannah
Bacardi Cherry Rum is one of my favorite summer time alcohols. Mixing the Bacardi Cherry Rum with some sprite, sherbert, and juice makes for the best easy to make spiked punch you will taste! The Barcardi Cherry Rum alwas makes for a huge hit at every party I throw.
Ashley B.
This product is smooth and exactly what it states it will be. With a strong cherry flavor, anything you mix with it will be a mix with cherry. The taste is amazing. It's affordable. It mixes great with almost anything. I would definitely recommend to anyone.
Jordan P.
A perfect rum in mixing some summer drinks. This rum is both delicious, as well as affordable. I've bought this rum on multiple occasions, and it has yet to disappoint. I think that this rum mixes smoother than other rum brands that I have tried in the past.
Robyn Z.
Raymore, MO
I have always loved the Barcardi brand. They have a wide variety for many tastes. I purchased this for the first time because I love adding cherry liquor to Sprite. It is delicious! It does have a lower shelf liquor scent but when mixed right, it is delicious.
Tanna W.
Tulsa, OK
I really like this rum! I usually mix it with some coke to have an adult cherry coke. YUMMY! My only concern is that it's way more expensive than other rums but the quality is there. So you really have to decide if you want quality or just cherry rum.
Alex S.
Yorkville, NY
I mix this with coke or diet coke, and it tastes just like Cherry coke, which is a favorite of mine. It is very affordable and can be bought at my local liquor store, which is convenient. I have bought it a few different times, and have been nothing but satisfied with it every time.