BACARDÍ®

BACARDÍ Black Rum
981 Reviews
5 / 5
Always Bacardi black rum! Always! Better with some coke, a lot of ice and lemon slices. Love it from my youth. Great flavour, unique. I have it always in my wet bar.
5 / 5
Der beste Rum, den ich je probiert habe. Er hat einen guten Geschmack und ein angenehmes Nachgeschmack. Man kann ihn ohne Nachspülen trinken, er ist sehr leicht zu trinken. Schöne Verpackung und zarter Duft. Es ist der einzige Alkohol, nach dem man am nächsten Morgen keinen Kopfschmerzen hat, egal wie viel man davon getrunken hat. Der Preis dafür ist sehr gut. Ich empfehle ihn!
5 / 5
A great drink for any occasion and all times! You can drink it neat, with ice, or even make rum-based cocktails! I love daiquiris, especially strawberry! I recommend it, the taste is pleasant and unusual.
5 / 5
J aime beaucoup ce rhum ses arômes ont pleins de saveurs. Il est original par son goût, et on l'apprécie bien frais . La bouteille est également originale.
5 / 5
First rum I ever bought to make my own eggnog—and it was great. I like it dark and strong in my nog, and prefer it over Kraken that way. Though it’s technically faux-nog, since I make it without eggs or dairy. 😆 Love the bat on the cap too, even though it obviously doesn’t affect the taste. I just love bats;) 🦇 Would recommend and likely buy again!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Mix with gingerbeer, and lime for a dark and stormy. It's a nice cocktail. Similar to a Moscow mule. #rum #darkrum
5 / 5
This is a lovely rum. Perfect for cocktails or just a simple shot. I found that using this for rum and coke is perfect, it’s has a very soft taste and easy to drink
5 / 5
I was a little skeptical to purchase this. It was recommended to me by a friend. I love this stuff. It mixes well with mixers. It has an amazing flavor that I did not get with other rum.
5 / 5
[product:bacardi-black-rum] I love this rum! It tastes so rich and smooth! I can mix it with almost anything with the best results!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Nothing brings back memories of bowling like [product:bacardi-black-rum] and coke. We keep this in the liquor cabinet for our friends when they come over for a game of cards or [product:cards-against-humanity-by-toys] which always is better with alcohol