BY BACARDI #49 in Wine

BACARDI Banana showcases a high-quality white rum with an authentic banana taste. Notes of ripe banana, marshmallows, caramelized sugar, and banana bread exude from the glass. see more...

• What sorts of mixed drinks would you make with this?2 Answers
☆ M.
Bacardi Banana Rum is just sooooo, good! It is so smooth with no crazy kick. The banana flavor isn't to artificial and doesn't make your drink to sugary or sweet. This is a great rum to pair with any fruit drink or juice for a fruit punch effect. You can also simply add sparkling water for a more toned down, less sweet vibe. Love, love, love!
aglael q.
This reminded me of a banana drink I had in the past. Bought it at a local liquor store. Priced fairly. Goes down smoothly but I wasn't too crazy for the taste. Taste like a banana Laffy Taffy. The banana flavor tasted too artificial for my liking but that's just my opinion. I recommend to rum lovers who don't mind the taste of banana.
Alexis F.
Bayport
I am not a fan of Bacardi only because it definitely puts me on my bum!!! Hence the 3 stars. I cannot handle my liquor if Bacardi is what I have been drinking. But if you're one who can party then by all means do yourself the favor and buy this liquor!!! My family is spanish is this is their number one go to liquor for a fiesta!
Debby A.
Banana is always a favorite! This one was very easy to drink and went down smooth! I love the natural flavoring they use for the banana, it makes a drink so much more refreshing! I got this one from a Walgreen's in south Louisiana, where I was surprised to learn you can buy alcohol 24 hours a day!
Michaa A.
AZ
I've actually had this alcohol beverage mixed in a fruit drink. One of the most delicious drinks are at the casino or if you bar hop and know your products then they'll add this alcohol beverage in your drink and it'll hit the spot. ! I personally prefer fruit but alot of other prefer different.
Alex E.
Olean
I like Bacardi, but I am not a fan of this flavor. Unless you REALLY like that artificial banana taste- I would stay away from this product. It is not very expensive and can be found in most liquor stores- but I would recommend another flavor- this one just isn't good -msober or otherwise.
Darlene D.
I love banana anything candy cake fruit and now my rum. The local wine and spirits recommend it because I said I wanted to try something new and yumo! It hit the spot. The price did too check it for yourself, I know I'll be going to get another bottle to pour over my banana bread yum can't  wait!
Katelyn E.
I have tried a bunch of the different kinds of rum. This is the first time that I have tried banana and it is now my favorite. This is best in a smoothie. It doesn’t compare to other brands this one is so good
Tiffany J.
The bicardi banana rum is so delicious, especially if you like bananas. I’ve never really mixed it with anything, I have mainly only taken shots of it from a friend who drinks it frequently. Although if I were to mix it with anything, it would probably be another fruity beverage of some sort.
Megan V.
Norwich
I love how easy it is to taste the banana and how well it goes with the rum taste, the price was average for the brand and flavor. This was the first time I had purchased the banana flavor, and it was delicious! I would get it again for sure! I've already gotten some as a gift for my parents!
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
What sorts of mixed drinks would you make with this?