BY BACARDI #11 in Rum

BACARDI Banana showcases a high-quality white rum with an authentic banana taste. Notes of ripe banana, marshmallows, caramelized sugar, and banana bread exude from the glass. see more...

Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
This is such a great summer time rum! It's like drinking a glass of the Caribbean. I love adding this to drink concoctions or making new drink recipes with it. The flavor is phenomenal. I keep this stocked in our pool bar at all times!Bacardi® Banana Rum with Natural Flavor 200mL Glass Bottle
Melinda W.
amarillo
We bought this Rum this past summer to make a recipe that required it  It was delish and refreshing . I thought the price was average and would definitely buy it again and we do recommend it to others . I am looking forward t trying some of the other flavors made by bicardi
Kassandra B.
Ballston Spa
I ended up loving this rum more than I ever thought I would. I did not think I would be able to like a banana flavored rum, because I thought the taste would feel very artificial, but this rum is so good mixed with pineapple juice. It might be one of the best summery drinks I have ever made. I really did enjoy it.
Maya C.
My favorite is Rum and coke! Lately though I've always been buying Rum to make Pineapple Pinacolada which are my new favorite! Bicardi Banana Rum is the perfect hint of fruity flavor when mixed with fresh pineapples! I would definitely recommend it.
Crispina V.
Bacardi Superior. Bacardi Superior Rum is the original Bacardi rum, dating back to 1862 when Don Facundo Bacardi Massó purchased his first rum distillery in Cuba. ... The rum is filtered through charcoal, a process pioneered by Bacardi, before and after it is aged in oak barrels for at least one year.
Laci B.
It's an okay product but the artificial banana in this just did not do it for me! I normally love Bacardi but this time I wish I had saved my money. It is affordable though so there is a positive. Will stick with coconut!
Sloane O.
Flagstaff, AZ
Still makes me gag just thinking about this. I thought I would love it because I love just about banana everything. But man, this did not sit right with me. The best way to describe it would be it has the flavor that those banana runt candies have.
Emily C.
I am a huge rum fan, and Bacardi is definitely my favorite but I was never a fan of the banana flavor. It didn't quite taste right and I probably wouldn't buy this flavor again but the 375mL was a good price of only about $12 so I couldn't complain about it
Scarlett H.
Pretty solid banana flavored rum. Great to mix in a pina colada or other frozen mixed drink. Also makes for some killer Jell-O shots! Definitely think outside of the box for some amazing drinks with this banana rum
Skylar M.
Ft Mitchell, KY
This is a great liquor and serves its purpose for a night out. It's pretty affordable and tastes a lot different than the regular bottle of Bacardi. It's definately worth a try tho as long as you like the flavoring. I would definately recommend this!
Michelle L.
Opelousas, LA
Bacardi® Banana Rum 375mL who has tried this? I mix it with Jokari/us Jokari-US 19546 Soda Straws - 2pk- Bottle and it tastes like a banana moon pie soooo good!!