BY BACARDI #19 in Wine

BACARDI Banana showcases a high-quality white rum with an authentic banana taste. Notes of ripe banana, marshmallows, caramelized sugar, and banana bread exude from the glass. see more...

Crispina V.
Bacardi Superior. Bacardi Superior Rum is the original Bacardi rum, dating back to 1862 when Don Facundo Bacardi Massó purchased his first rum distillery in Cuba. ... The rum is filtered through charcoal, a process pioneered by Bacardi, before and after it is aged in oak barrels for at least one year.
Kristin S.
As far as rums go, Bacardi is a staple in our drink cabinet. The flavors are strong and taste pretty good. Though the hangover, for me, is a nasty one for some reason. And yet I still imbibe...

But I digress, this is a pretty decent rum. Haven't tried a flavor I haven't enjoyed yet. This Banana is good, though I prefer to mix it with some coconut juice. It's great with the sweet taste of the coconut. Try it!
Kelly H.
Great Pond, ME
It's not bad for a Banana flavored item. It helps makes a nice fruity drink. Your able to buy it and mixers for it all at a reasonable price. This is something that I get when I feel like it. It's not a every day drink
Sam L.
This actually tasted like real banana! My college rum class was fortunate enough to have a man from Bacardi come speak to us and he gave us this to try. I was pleasantly surprised.
Kassandra B.
Ballston Spa
I ended up loving this rum more than I ever thought I would. I did not think I would be able to like a banana flavored rum, because I thought the taste would feel very artificial, but this rum is so good mixed with pineapple juice. It might be one of the best summery drinks I have ever made. I really did enjoy it.
Raven T.
Has a kick at the end. I’m not a big drinker but this drink wouldn’t be terrible if I had a good chaser. Price isn’t outrageous. I bought it at a local liquor store.
Stephanie B.
Palm Coast
Aside from the pretty bottle that it comes in, the flavor of this rum is amazing!! Goes great in many different mixers or as a shot all on it's own. This will always be my number 1 go-to rum from off the shelf in a store or to purchase while out and about. I rate this rum a 10/10
Miranda W.
Metropolis,Illinois
I like to drink this when relaxing after a long day at work. Paired with pineapple juice it's refreshing and almost as if your sitting on a beach with your toes in the sand.....even if in reality it's 35 degrees out.
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
This is such a great summer time rum! It's like drinking a glass of the Caribbean. I love adding this to drink concoctions or making new drink recipes with it. The flavor is phenomenal. I keep this stocked in our pool bar at all times!Bacardi® Banana Rum with Natural Flavor 200mL Glass Bottle
Melinda W.
amarillo
We bought this Rum this past summer to make a recipe that required it  It was delish and refreshing . I thought the price was average and would definitely buy it again and we do recommend it to others . I am looking forward t trying some of the other flavors made by bicardi