BY BACARDI

Bacardi Anejo is a blend of rums that have been aged for up to six years in oak barrels. This aging lends smoothness and sweet notes of vanilla and caramel. Enjoy this rum neat or on the rocks. see more...

Andrea U.
Im not a big Bacardi fan. Coming from Miami where everyone drink this and Jack I rather just not drink at all. I taste it too much and Im not looking to do that. I want to enjoy a drink where it is smooth and doesnt leave a harsh aftertaste. No thank you.
Maria M.
Phoenix, AZ
Omg Best Rum Ive Had In My Life. Im Not Much Of A Liquor Person But When I Tried Bacardi Añejo With Squirt Soda Omg It Was Heaven Lol. I Highly Highly Recommend This Rum.
Jaydeen S.
Essex Jct, VT
I am Puerto Rican and love me some Puerto Rican rum! In my opinion bacardi makes the best rum on the market. The Anejo rum is strong, tasty, has a slightly sweet and woody flavor to it. It taste perfect on the rocks or with a little cola. This is a household staple!
Awesome drink it tastes good and I recommend it very mucb I bought it at jewel. So drink it and try it we got it fornicate apart and everyone tried it    It was affordable if you don't like cheap stuff it taste amazing and isn't too expensive so try it !
Annelle L.
Miami
Really nice and smooth drink that has a great taste for everything. It is affordable for special occasions and does not disappoint at all, it is really great compared to the other brands of rum. It is really good and I would buy it again.
ariel l.
Atlanta, GA
Had this rum while visiting Puerto Rico. Smooth but tasteful. Compared to Malibu is has more of a quality flavor. I purchased it at the Bacardi factory. Very affordable not to pricey. I highly suggest that any rum lovers try this brandy and type you will not be disappointed
Caridad V.
Ocala, FL
Bacardi has been one of my favorite rums! Definitely the rum of choice for holidays and family parties! Used in my family every Christmas season to make coquito!!!
Linda A.
Queens
Anejo is always the best product you can buy because it is aged longer than other liquors.  Barcadi has a long history of excellence.  Originally made in Cuba with family was forced to moved to Puerto Rico once Castro took over.  Being proud NY Rican,  Bardi is the brand we use especially when we’re make our Coquito, Puerto Rican egg noggnog.
Hudson C.
North Richland Hills
I don't drink rum very often but I do buy Bacardi when I need it. I haven't tried the flavored stuff but I do like the regular, light rum. I spike ice-teas with it and add it to sangrias and fruity mixed-drinks, especially if they have some kind of creamy element. Bacardi does the job well and I have never been disappointed with their products.
Brenda S.
Colonial Heights
Strong and dark. I drink with a chaser or in my holiday nog. It's worth the price but, not always easy to find. Package stores mostly. I recommend highly.