BY BACARDI #8 in Rum

BACARDI 8 is aged for more than eight years in oak barrels. After ageing it is blended to perfection featuring notes of prunes, apricots, nutmegs and vanilla over a clean woody background. see more...

Hope L.
Lansing, IL
Bacardi Rum is a staple for an average rum. Their packaging and branding is good, and it mixes nicely. I’d say it’s the best option. We purchase this often, but purchase Malibu more. We definitely will continue shopping BACARDI® 8 RUM
Toby K.
New Rochelle, NY
And I see why. Quite enjoyable.Nose: Quite enjoyable light floral.
Feel: A little light and watery but warms up increasing the flavours along the way. Not overly harsh but a little warm at the end.
Taste: Light caramel, not much wood or other complexity.
Colour: You can see in the picture as the bottle is not tinted.
Presentation: Nice bottle.While not quite as good as the limited reserve, at a mere fraction of the cost, I would pick this one every day. I'll drink to that! 3
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I am probably biased because I really hate rum but all I think of when I see this is being so violently hungover that I cannot function. It’s a little pricey but you still get that $10 rum hangover so it’s really not worth it.
Samantha M.
Bacardi Ocho is a delicious and rich rum from the Bacardi family. As with whiskies the age statement of 8 years is the YOUNGEST rum that's in the bottle. It's actually a blend of rums from anywhere between 8 and 16 years old. It's complex yet consistent. Good for sipping or mixing. It's sweet and has lovely tropical fruit and winter spice notes to it. Decent price point for an easy to find and reliable product.
Kaitlyn P.
Altamonte Spg, FL
My savior after a stressful work day. My favorite to throw in with some coke or by itself! I’ve tried a lot of runs but I always find myself coming back to this one every time I make a liquor store run!
Tamara H.
E Providence, RI
Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love
Darcy S.
Indianapolis
Bacardi is sonomous with Puerto Rico, where the Barcadi family set up shop after they fled Cuba. Every year, Puerto Rico has a Bacardi festival hosted by Barcadi plant that just happens to fall on my birthday. Not just for mixing in cola, they make a coconut milk eggnog with Bacardi that is absolutely delicious. Aged rum is called anyejo, Barcardi 8 is made in this tradition.
April F.
Del City, OK
I love Barcardi rum. This mixes so well with coke, but also even better just on the rocks. I love the taste of Barcardi vs other brands, and I have tried many other runs out there too. Barcardi has made really good liquors and they're branching out now with flavored ones now too. This is a brand that h as s been around since I have been drinking and it's the one I can trust too.
Rose D.
Eastpointe, MI
One of the many options I have available at my ad agency's bar. I remember over the Fourth of July, I was one of two people who showed up to work. We obviously celebrated with Bacardi and had a good time. Overall, it's a good rum; it's Bacardi. It's a rum for those who like to work and play hard. It's moments like those that make me love Bacardi, though.
Kassiah P.
It's not my go-to, but it's affordable and a pretty good quality. It sits even with other alternative rums, but it's price keeps it popular. I am a repeat customer. Overall, highly recommend.