BY BABYSPA #85 in Baby Lotion

BabySpa Baby Moisturizing Body Lotion - Stage One- 8.4 oz, Fresh Baby Scent BabySpa STAGE ONE Moisturizing Body Lotion is formulated with patented Swiss moisturizers that provide an immediate soothing effect and long-lasting hydration. Nutrient-rich emollients such as Olive, Jojoba, and Grape Seed Oils are naturally blended with Songa, an ECOCERT certified and skin-conditioning botanical traditionally used by Ancient Native Americans, to gently nourish and soften your baby's delicate skin. Infused with our signature baby fresh scent, our nurturing formula also combines Organic Aloe, Chamomile, and Calendula to provide instant freshness, a relaxing comfort, and a sensory spa experience. Indulge your baby's tender skin with natural moisturizers that are non-greasy and easily absorbed. see more...

Dee A.
San Bernardino, CA
First off this stuff smells amazing. A lot better than some of the other brands. I have the whole line for my daughter. It's long lasting really moisturizes her skin. She always gets complimented on how nice she smells. It is 99.1% all natural. Contains organic ingredients as well! Would buy again and recommend.
Amanda H.
Beaver Falls, PA
This has such a nice smell to it. I found this at babies r us and it wasn't very expensive. It's very moisturizing Expecially for babies with dry skin. I recommend this to moms for have babies who need extra moisture in their skin.
Brittney B.
Smells so good!! Made with natural plant based ingredients and not the extra preservatives. Found this on sale at CVS and fell in love. Thick enough for smooth skin but not too heavy.
Ariane K.
BURNETT, WI
Love that this product has so many natural ingredients, no harsh effects on my son. Smells great and leaves his skill feel moisturised.
Marzena M.
I will buy another bottle when I run out of the one I have. it's a great lotion, & I would definitely recommend it.
Miriam T.
Santa Ana, CA
I love using this product on my son he gets irritated with baby products but this seems to work fine on him
Anactacia K.
Andalusia, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Smells good and made from really good materials. Leaves my son's skin smelling good and feeling great
Heather W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
It's not just for babies. My 18 year old son has used this on his eczema, and it worked well.
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Great lotion! Leaves your skin so soft and smelling great adults can even use it
Fayzeh M.
Fresno , CA
Love this product smells omg great clean great for all fast easy open bottle