Babysense 5S Baby Movement Monitor

by Babysense

The babysense 5s movement monitor utilizes highly sensitive motion detector technology within sensor pads that can detect a baby s smallest movements.â two sensors cover the entire crib area without touching baby.â the pads are placed beneath a mattress and will not interrupt your child s sleep.â the system s green light flashes with every movement your child makes.â if there is no movement for 20 seconds or the system detects less than 10 micro movements per minute, an alarm sounds and the red light flashes.â parents will know immediately when their child needs attention.â the babysense 5s monitor features a convenient...

When this machine is all set up I thought it was great, but there is a constant beeping noise when the portable monitor is turned on. It's fine during the day but at night it's so annoying that I can't sleep. Can you tell me how to turn it off? I've googled my heart out and I can't find it
Start your review of Babysense 5S Baby Movement Monitor!
Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
2,251 reviews
Highly recommend for parents and for the babies. They would love it. Great product. Love it.
Chuly E.
coronel Aguilar
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Buenisimo extremadamente recomendable se siente tranquilo uno cuando el bebé está seguro con el censor de movientos recomendabke
Chata R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
11,903 reviews
No la conozco y no he usado esta marca pero deseo poder tenerla para probarlo y de esta manera recomendarlo
Thea C.
Frome
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I like the fact that it has two sensor pads instead of one like other brands but the sensitivity of it isn’t that high even on the highest setting. I still found that if I forgot to turn it off once I took my daughter out of her crib it would still flash green to say she was breathing for a good 40 seconds before it would alarm and realise she wasn’t in there. When it’s supposed to alarm after 20..
Brother S.
Doral, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Es muy bueno y útil sobre todo para las papas que son primerizos ayuda a tener vigilado a tu bebé, para que estés más tranquilo es una marca muy buena
Susi V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Es muy bueno. Puedo estar bien pendiente de lo que hace mi bebe y cuando llora si estoy en la cocina y no estoy cerca