Baby's Only Organic® Soy Formula

by Baby's Only Organic

Perfect for a vegetarian diet
Only soy formula available made without corn syrup!
Non-dairy, lactose-free formula
Gluten free and appropriate for use for galactosemia

The Best Organic Start

Baby’s Only Organic® Toddler Formula is intended for toddlers 1-year and older or as directed by a healthcare professional. After formula feeding or breast feeding the first year, Baby’s Only Organic® Toddler Formula is a good nutritional choice to assure continuation of strong growth and development.

Organic Soy Toddler Formula

Baby’s Only Organic® Toddler Formula offers a soy-based formula that is dairy-and lactose-free and offers an excellent option for families who prefer a vegetarian diet or for a lactose intolerance. This soy formula is made with non-GMO ingredients and is the only soy formula on the market that does not contain corn syrup (also known as glucose syrup) as its source of carbohydrate.

Developed to Meet Your Childs Nutritional Needs

Baby's Only Organic® Toddler Formulas meet the nutritional recommendations made by a task force of pediatricians and other experts* convened at the request of the FDA.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Baby's Only Organic® Soy Formula!
How would you rate this product?
AL khobar, Eastern province
I've been really impressed with this formula! When my son started refusing breastmilk I desperately started searching for a formula that I could trust. I've heard great things about Nature's One Soy and he took it right off the bat and hasn't fussed about it at all! I'm so glad I found a formula that I can trust :) One for such an awesome product, and for the timely delivery of the product (usually in one day!) and for great customer service.
It was okay however the baby didn’t agree with the product, he already had colic, and his stomach was already playing up. He had episodes of constipation and diarrhoea. I would improve this product by creating a version that suits a more sensitive digestive system.
My bub took to this well after being diagnosed with CMPI. We trialled it after a few soy tests and it has been amazing!