Baby's Only Organic® Soy Formula

by Baby's Only Organic

Perfect for a vegetarian diet
Only soy formula available made without corn syrup!
Non-dairy, lactose-free formula
Gluten free and appropriate for use for galactosemia

The Best Organic Start

Baby’s Only Organic® Toddler Formula is intended for toddlers 1-year and older or as directed by a healthcare professional. After formula feeding or breast feeding the first year, Baby’s Only Organic® Toddler Formula is a good nutritional choice to assure continuation of strong growth and development.

Organic Soy Toddler Formula

Baby’s Only Organic® Toddler Formula offers a soy-based formula that is dairy-and lactose-free and offers an excellent option for families who prefer a vegetarian diet or for a lactose intolerance. This soy formula is made with non-GMO ingredients and is the only soy formula on the market that does not contain corn syrup (also known as glucose syrup) as its source of carbohydrate.

Developed to Meet Your Childs Nutritional Needs

Baby's Only Organic® Toddler Formulas meet the nutritional recommendations made by a task force of pediatricians and other experts* convened at the request of the FDA.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Baby's Only Organic® Soy Formula!
How would you rate this product?
Edmond
This formula is so great and you feel great giving it to your little babes! It compares to other soy based formulas based on the fact that it’s all organic. The price isn’t escalated compared to other leading brands and overall the quality is great. Definitely would recommend this product to any mom formula feeding!
Organic, Low Carb
Aliso Viejo, CA
My daughter didn’t do well with dairy infant formulas so we tried a few soy options and this was the best. She loved it and had no issues with it. I love that it mixes easily and is affordable!
No Special Diet
Neosho
At first we thought our baby might have an allergy to the formula we were using so we had to make some switches. We used this for awhile and it was overall great. Highly recommend this soy based formula.
Organic, No Special Diet
Oak Harbor
The formula was fine but my son has a lot of digestive problems and it didn't work for our specific needs. It blended well and didn't smell bad like some formulas.
Dairy Free
virginia
I don’t know why but every time my son Noah use this he end up throwing up and i had to change his formula. Also he tends to do number 2 more often
No Special Diet
Pollock Pines, CA
I used this when I was watching my niece and she would get backed up from regular dairy products so I tried this for her and it definitely helped!
Chambersburg , PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I used it sometimes in the morning on my baby cereal the smell is great i think the taste too because she goes crazy with it
Organic, Halal
West Warwick, RI
Worked great for baby with dairy allergy. Easy to digest and baby loved the taste. Highly recommend
Vegetarian, Organic, No Special Diet
carlsbad
It worked okay but he got constipated on it so I had to switch back to the more expensive enfamil
Dairy Free, Low Carb, No Special Diet
AL khobar, Eastern province
I've been really impressed with this formula! When my son started refusing breastmilk I desperately started searching for a formula that I could trust. I've heard great things about Nature's One Soy and he took it right off the bat and hasn't fussed about it at all! I'm so glad I found a formula that I can trust :) One for such an awesome product, and for the timely delivery of the product (usually in one day!) and for great customer service.
Organic, Dairy Free, Nut Free