Baby's Only Organic® LactoRelief® DHA/ARA Formula

by Baby's Only Organic

Intended for lactose sensitivities
Offers an alternative to lactose-free soy protein-based formulas
Lactose (milk sugar) removed using special organic compliant enzyme process
DHA & ARA naturally derived from egg yolks
Hexane, algae, fungus and gluten free!

The Best Organic Start

Baby’s Only Organic® Toddler Formula is intended for toddlers 1-year and older or as directed by a healthcare professional. After formula feeding or breast feeding the first year, Baby’s Only Organic® Toddler Formula is a good nutritional choice to assure continuation of strong growth and development.

Organic LactoRelief® with DHA & ARA Toddler Formula

Baby's Only Organic® LactoRelief™ with DHA and ARA Toddler Formula was the first organic milk-based formula intended for children with a sensitivity to lactose following a gastrointestinal illness or who have been diagnosed as lactose intolerant. It also offers an alternative to parents who wish to avoid soy protein and has the added benefit of DHA and ARA from egg yolks without hexane, algae or fungus sources.

Lactose Intolerance

Lactose intolerance occurs when the body’s ability to make the enzyme, lactase, is affected resulting in the inability to digest milk sugar (lactose). Lactose intolerance can occur after a gastrointestinal illness resulting in diarrhea. It can also occur due to a genetic disorder, although this is rare. Lactose intolerance can result in stomach cramps, nausea, bloating, gassiness and/or diarrhea

Developed to Meet Your Childs Nutritional Needs

Baby's Only Organic® Toddler Formulas meet the nutritional recommendations made by a task force of pediatricians and other experts* convened at the request of the FDA.

Note: Do not use for children with Galactosemia. Instead, Baby’s Only Organic®; Soy Toddler Formula may be appropriate for children with galactosemia. Please consult your healthcare professional for advice.

How did you discover this product?
I see it says for toddler only but do they have one that is for infants as well?
Start your review of Baby's Only Organic® LactoRelief® DHA/ARA Formula!
How would you rate this product?
Pacoima, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My first choice because of the ingredients. I’m that person that questions a lot of what is put into things my family and I consume so this was the best choice for my baby. I researched and researched many brands between ingredients and cost. They have other options as well but I chose this one since I was considered formula being too heavy on my little ones belly considering he was primarily breast fed. No fussiness or gassiness. I really can’t complain!
I'm no scientist, but I did quite a bit of research before choosing a formula for my dairy-sensitive kids.  In my opinion, Baby's Only LactoRelief has the best ingredients in a formula, and it helped us with two grumpy tummies!  It mixes well, too!  Baby's Only Organic® LactoRelief® DHA/ARA Formula
Organic, Dairy Free
Logan, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is awesome on the babys tummy.It's natural and organic.seems less gas on the baby compared to all the other formulas you can get.they make different varieties to of this formula to meet the babys needs,yah.
Mathews
As the mother of sensitive babies, this has been another lifesaver for our older lactose sensitive baby. After trying multiple options this was received the best by our little one.
West Palm Beach
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It wasn't too much more than the regular formula a little bit more but I think it's worth it !!most of the formulas that contain no Dairy seem to not fill my child up and I spent a lot more time with more feedings. However when I switched  2 this one she seem to get full and it definitely helped with her gas problem. So I would definitely say the extra couple bucks is definitely worth it because I got to spend more time with a happier baby and more time playing with my baby and less time constantly feeding and watching my child go through gas pains which is just horrible and it tasted better then the formulas that I had tried which were the Similac Sensitive and the Enfamil sensitive which both are not organic so before I switched to a soy product I tried this and it worked wonders I would definitely recommend this product it is definitely worth a couple extra bucks I definitely don't mind spending for the peace of mind and extra time I get to spend with a happy healthy baby
Stephenson
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Whole Foods
We started our LO with the Diary version of Baby's Only at the recommendation of a friend. At about two weeks, I noticed my daughter's BM's were foamy. After a quick Google search, we learned that 'foamy poops' are a sign on lactose sensitivity. We switched to the LactoRelief version of the formula and everything went back to normal. I can usually lasts us almost 3 days if she averages an intake of about 28+ oz. If you buy a case (6 or more) at Whole Foods Market you get a 10% discount!
San Francisco , CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Early on we noticed our baby having issues with regular formula so we began to try different types for sensitive stomachs but they still did not work. We found this product and have been using it for about 3 months now and it works great! The price is comparable to other brands of lactose free formula but this one works better for our baby than the others. I would highly recommend this product and if you buy in bulk you can save some money.
Englewood, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Baby's Only Organic® LactoRelief® DHA/ARA Formula uploaded by Sadie P.
My baby really seems to like this particular formula. We have tried many different kinds and this one he seems to tolerate best. A can of this formula usually lasts my smaller 6 month old 2-3 days on average.
Warren , MI
From what I have found, this company is one of the only ones to make a lactose free formula. I love how affordable it is especially for being organic. The biggest thing I would change would be the soy lecithin used in this product. I had my shipment on my doorstep in less then 24 hours!
Alton, IL
I heavily researched this formula and loved that it was organic. It’s as affordable as any other formula. Unfortunately, my daughter couldn’t continue with it because of spit up. Other than that my only con is that it was very hard to find in my area, I had to order online