Baby's Only Organic® Dairy DHA/ARA Formula

by Baby's Only Organic

DHA & ARA helps boost brain and eye development!
Hexane-Free DHA & ARA!
DHA & ARA naturally derived from egg yolks!
No Corn Syrup!
Gluten free!

Formulated with Hexane-Free DHA & ARA!

The Best Organic Start

Baby’s Only Organic® Toddler Formula is intended for toddlers 1-year and older or as directed by a healthcare professional. After formula feeding or breast feeding the first year, Baby’s Only Organic® Toddler Formula is a good nutritional choice to assure continuation of strong growth and development.

Organic Dairy Toddler Formula with DHA & ARA

Nature's One® is proud to offer the only toddler formula that contains USDA organic-compliant DHA naturally sourced from egg yolks. Other organic and conventional formulas contain life'sDHA™ oils, which are controversial ingredients extracted from algae and fungus using neurotoxic hexane solvent and treated with acid, and bleach.

Phospholipids vs Triglycerides (Fatty Acids)

The DHA and ARA used by Nature's One® are fatty acids from egg yolk phospholipids (fats), while other formulas use DHA and ARA derived from algae and fungus, which are triglyceride fats. The use of egg phospholipids in human nutrition has been widely studied and understood to be more easily absorbed and offer greater bioavailability than DHA and ARA from triglyceride forms.

Phospholipids Balance Fatty Acids

Breast milk is made up of both phospholipids and triglycerides. All other organic formulas only contain triglycerides formulated with vegetable oil blends and DSM's life’sDHA®, but are void of phospholipids. Nature's One® believes adding a phospholipid to formula achieves a more natural fatty acid profile. Phospholipids are known to support brain development.

Compare to Other Brands

Parents should be aware that Nature's One® does not use less desirable ingredients like organic corn syrup (also called glucose syrup), organic palm olein oil and hexane processed DHA. Rest assured that Baby’s Only Organic® Toddler Formula will never contain inferior these ingredients. Nature’s One® only uses high quality ingredients.

Developed to Meet Your Childs Nutritional Needs

Baby's Only Organic® Toddler Formulas meet the nutritional recommendations made by a task force of pediatricians and other experts* convened at the request of the FDA.

How does this work? is it dry or liquid formula? How old does the child have to be to consume?
Start your review of Baby's Only Organic® Dairy DHA/ARA Formula!
How would you rate this product?
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the best product for my daughter when she was a baby. It says toddler formula bc they encourage breast feeding when you baby is still able to breast feed but i used this as just formula. My baby tried similac and idk if i mixxed it wrong but she would still throw up chuncks of formula. I then switched to this formula and the powder easily absorbed into the water. She absolutely loved it and hadn't thrown it up.
Dairy Free, Paleo
Bloomfield, NJ
My little one drank this for a week and it did not agree with her at all. She had upset stomachs and diarrhea after every feeding. Also broke out in hives. I really wanted to love this product based on all the good reviews and ingredients but unfortunately, it did not work for us.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Marysville, OH
Great formula. When I wanted something that was close to breast milk and that wasn’t full of additives I took to the internet and discovered Baby’s Only. It worked well for our little one and I recommend it to others who are looking for a good formula!
Zebulon, NC
After a lot of research, I decided to supplement my breastfeeding with this formula. Based on the ingredients it is easily the best organic (or non-organic for that matter) formula on the US market. The only other formulas I considered were European and they would cost an arm and a leg to get through customs. So, this is it. You'll notice when you mix it that it doesn't have that disgusting smell that formula usually has. This smells a lot more like milk. I work and I'm a barely enough pumper so sometimes I have to supplement a bottle at night before bed. My son didn't have any trouble taking this. He seemed to like the taste and didn't have any constipation issues. I would highly recommend.
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We started with Similac but the babe at around 9 months refused to take it, we thought it was the teething but gave this brand a chance and she seems to love it! The small package is convenient and fits in the diaper bag 💼
Brentwood, TN
This formula made my baby constipated. I chose it because the list of ingredients appeared to be superior to other formulas, but it didn't work for my baby. I also didn't feel like it mixed very well. You couldn't shake it. It had to be stirred or the whole thing was foam. I also was told that it has too much iron for a newborn, so it shouldn't be used until a baby is much older.
Jesup, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Baby's Only Organic® Dairy DHA/ARA Formula uploaded by Linzy C.
Kid enjoyed it better than plain milk and we bought only one through Thrive market in 2015. We like it because it is not made with dirty ingredientslike walmart brand.
No Special Diet
A great formula for when I needed to supplement when my baby was 9 months old. She took to it very well after having only breastmilk up until that point.
Oxnard
Purchased at: Target
Great product my little one enjoys it and not harsh on the belly. I’ve not had any spit ups or upset tummy while using this product
Paris
Love this brand!! As a mom of 2 I want whats best and this brand stands by that! Thank you from one mom to another!
Organic, Gluten Free, Low Carb