BY BABY'S ONLY ORGANIC #90 in Formula

Go natural with Baby's Only Organic Organic Baby Dairy/Dha and Ara (6x). Organic brown rice syrup, organic non-fat milk, organic high oleic sunflower and/or safflower oil, organic soybean oil, organic coconut oil, egg lecithin (source of DHA and ARA), organic vanilla, calcium phosphate, potassium citrate, calcium ascorbate (Vitamin C), organic soy lecithin, calcium citrate, choline bitartrate, taurine, ferrous sulfate, inositol, Vitamin C palmitate, natural Vitamin E acetate, natural mixed tocopherols, zinc sulfate, niacinamide, Vitamin A palmitate, calcium pantothenate, thiamin hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), copper sulfate, riboflavin (Vitamin B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), folic acid, phylloquinone (Vitamin K1), potassium iodide, sodium selenate, biotin, Vitamin D3, cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12). (Note: Description is informational only. Please read the ingredient label on the product for more information and always consult your health professional with any questions prior to use.) see more...

• How does this work? is it dry or liquid formula? How old does the c...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Zebulon, NC
After a lot of research, I decided to supplement my breastfeeding with this formula. Based on the ingredients it is easily the best organic (or non-organic for that matter) formula on the US market. The only other formulas I considered were European and they would cost an arm and a leg to get through customs. So, this is it. You'll notice when you mix it that it doesn't have that disgusting smell that formula usually has. This smells a lot more like milk. I work and I'm a barely enough pumper so sometimes I have to supplement a bottle at night before bed. My son didn't have any trouble taking this. He seemed to like the taste and didn't have any constipation issues. I would highly recommend.
Ginger G.
Ginger G.
Brentwood , TN
This formula made my baby constipated. I chose it because the list of ingredients appeared to be superior to other formulas, but it didn't work for my baby. I also didn't feel like it mixed very well. You couldn't shake it. It had to be stirred or the whole thing was foam. I also was told that it has too much iron for a newborn, so it shouldn't be used until a baby is much older.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Doylestown, PA
I love this. Giving my baby formula after 10 months of exclusively breastfeeding was really hard for me...but my daughter was self weaning and not old enough for whole milk. This was the "cleanest" formula I could find after A LOT of research. She had no problem adjusting from breastmilk to this formula and never had any side effects from it. would highly recommend to other moms who are looking for the best possible formula available. I purchased through Amazon after receiving a sample free (paid shipping only) from Nature's One.
Melissa Denise i.
Melissa Denise i.
Fresno, CA
How does this work? is it dry or liquid formula? How old does the child have to be to consume?