BY BABY'S JOURNEY

We designed our nursing scarf as a favorite accessory for mom, so she has it on her when needed. the snaps on either end let her customize her coverage: wrapped or draped, front and back, over the shoulder or around her neck. we chose fabric that is super-soft, breathable, wrinkle-fee and not distracting for baby. added bonus, she'll love this fashionable scarf long after her breastfeeding days. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Veronica V.
N Chelmsford, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
A must have for all moms shy of nursing in public. I'm all for the #freethenipple movement and pro breastfeeding 1000% but not every mom is comfortable exposing themselves to the world and for those moms this is a go to. It's super light and breathable so baby doesn't over heat and cute at the same time. Universal color so it matches with pretty much everything too. Would definitely buy this for a friend since I lived mine so much. Got mine online but their available at babies r us.
Marissa W.
I did not like these, I think they are stylish but my baby hated how it covered his face so much and it's very heavy so my baby would get too warm, I prefer not to wear a cover though.
Sarah M.
Campbell, CA
Just got mine in the mail and love it! It's stylish and quickly unfolds to provide cover while you feed. The material is light weight which will help your baby from over hearing. No more digging through a diaper bag to find a cover. Perfect invention!
Kathrina W.
Martinsburg, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dont get me wrong it's very stylish but not for me. The material is heavy and my child hated it. I think next time I'll stick to normal nursing cover.
Jordan L.
Indianapolis , IN
These are super cute! I personally don't feel comfortable exposing myself in public, and this is a great alternative!
Danielle J.
Perfect especially for this time of year! Give it a try if you don't like it there are tons of resale shops.
Kayla C.
Lewisville, IN
Super cute to wear and makes it even easier to make sure you have a breastfeeding cover with you.
Alexia T.
Alexandria, IN
These are nice to have when nursing your little one in public especially! Trendy and cute too!
ali w.
These are awesome! especially for the moms who don't feel comfortable breastfeeding in public!
Jessica C.
Super cute scarf and so functional the Color is great and the material is soft