Add a Photo

By BABY'S FAVORITE
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
O Fallon, MO

My son would never use these bottles because of the shape of the nipple. I also found that the holes seem to be bigger then other nipples that we have tried, so baby chokes.
Angela B.
Angela B.

THese were just adorable to pass up! After about a few months your little one need bigger ones.
fits easily into baby bag pockets.
easy to hold for small baby hands
Samantha B.
Samantha B.

These bottles are awesome, so easy to clean. Not to mention, my child always done fantastic with them. They're even affordable, and not to mention very modern.
Kristy  W.
Kristy W.
Clearwater, FL

These bottles are great. We have gone through many different brands trying to find ones that my son likes. These are the only ones he will drink from.
nicole c.
nicole c.
Cedar City, UT

Nuk bottles are the best especially for a baby that is super hungry and cant get enough milk fast enough. recommended for sure
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Chippewa lake, Michigan

I love these bottles there no mess and my son loved the nipples and they always have cute desighns on them.
CJ B.
CJ B.
Midland, TX

Best for babies growing jaw/teeth. Durable and doesn't cause nipple confusion if breastfeeding as well.
Carrissa R.
Carrissa R.

My baby always uses nuk bottles and he loves them. Easy to use and clean. Cute and great for diaper bag.
Kassey M.
Kassey M.
Monroe, OH

Great product..! The lock seal lids are awesome..! I mean who doesn't love bottles with less mess..?
A C.
A C.

It's mess when you shake it to mix the formula. my baby loved the nipple but i hated the mess.

Join Now