BY BABY'S FAVORITE

barbara v.
barbara v.
Great bottle easy to clean very cute design.. Great price.. All my kids use nuk bottle
Kristy  W.
Kristy W.
Clearwater, FL
These bottles are great. We have gone through many different brands trying to find ones that my son likes. These are the only ones he will drink from.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Saint Peters, MO
My daughter hated the shape of these nipples. It was also messy when I had to shake up the bottle to make with formula. And I didn't know how to position the nipple to feed. Just really awkward.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Chippewa Lake, MI
I love these bottles there no mess and my son loved the nipples and they always have cute desighns on them.
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
I got a free bottle from a gift bag at a maternity store and when my son was born I used this bottle on him and it was a horrible feeding! It's supposed to be close to a mother's nipple but since my son had a hard time latching on, he couldn't get the hang of this bottle. Every time I tried using it he would suck for a few seconds then cry cause he wasn't getting any milk. I thought it was a burp or the angle at which I was feeding him, but as I paid more attention I noticed he was acting similar to the way he would on my breast. The nipple on this bottle wasn't long enough to stimluate my son's mouth to initiate the sucking motion so he would get frustrated and start crying. As soon as my husband would bring me a different bottle with a longer nipple, he would take it like a deprived child and would drink a whole bottle without any fuss. I ended up giving it to my friend who was nursing her daughter and she loved it! It's not the bottle's fault my son had a hard time with it. I think it's targeted more towards breast-fed babies who sometimes get bottles. I loved that it didn't spill the few times I did use it, and the bottle itself held nicely in my hand so I'm not going to give it a failing grade. I wouldn't recommend this bottle to non breast-fed babies.
Christine C.
Christine C.
Mega Parent Expert
I had bought these for a friend when she had her baby shower and her son loved these. they didn't breastfeed, so he had used these from birth and they were great for him. no leaking, easy to hold, was easy for baby to suck from. they're supposed to be orthodon'tic bottles i believe. my daughter used these as well when she was transitioning from breastfeeding to bottlefeeding and they helped quite a bit.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
O Fallon, MO
My son would never use these bottles because of the shape of the nipple. I also found that the holes seem to be bigger then other nipples that we have tried, so baby chokes.
Erika K.
Erika K.
Odenton, MD
My son would drink out of any bottles we gave him, but it was pretty clear that these were his favorite. A big bonus for me was the traveling cap that kept everything clean and contained.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
The nips were perfect for our daughter - she was very picky with bottles and would ONLY use Nuk until she was about 6 months. Now she'll drink out of any bottle, but prefers the Nuk before her nap and before bed (because the nip closely resembles mom).
Kassey M.
Kassey M.
Monroe, OH
Great product..! The lock seal lids are awesome..! I mean who doesn't love bottles with less mess..?