Add a Photo

By BABY'S FAVORITE
Nicole E.
Nicole E.

I got a free bottle from a gift bag at a maternity store and when my son was born I used this bottle on him and it was a horrible feeding! It's supposed to be close to a mother's nipple but since my son had a hard time latching on, he couldn't get the hang of this bottle. Every time I tried using it he would suck for a few seconds then cry cause he wasn't getting any milk. I thought it was a burp or the angle at which I was feeding him, but as I paid more attention I noticed he was acting similar to the way he would on my breast. The nipple on this bottle wasn't long enough to stimluate my son's mouth to initiate the sucking motion so he would get frustrated and start crying. As soon as my husband would bring me a different bottle with a longer nipple, he would take it like a deprived child and would drink a whole bottle without any fuss. I ended up giving it to my friend who was nursing her daughter and she loved it! It's not the bottle's fault my son had a hard time with it. I think it's targeted more towards breast-fed babies who sometimes get bottles. I loved that it didn't spill the few times I did use it, and the bottle itself held nicely in my hand so I'm not going to give it a failing grade. I wouldn't recommend this bottle to non breast-fed babies.
Christine C.
Christine C.

I had bought these for a friend when she had her baby shower and her son loved these. they didn't breastfeed, so he had used these from birth and they were great for him. no leaking, easy to hold, was easy for baby to suck from. they're supposed to be orthodon'tic bottles i believe. my daughter used these as well when she was transitioning from breastfeeding to bottlefeeding and they helped quite a bit.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Plainfield, IL

My daughter has a tongue tie and these are the only bottles i can get her to properly suck on. What even better is that she doesn't leak it out of her mouth. They are affordable (compared to other bottle brands) and they are honestly really worth it. I will be purchasing them in the larger oz sizes.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA

The nips were perfect for our daughter - she was very picky with bottles and would ONLY use Nuk until she was about 6 months. Now she'll drink out of any bottle, but prefers the Nuk before her nap and before bed (because the nip closely resembles mom).
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Kodak, Tn

I am breastfeeding and these bottles are great. We had tried to use other bottles but she would gulp down the milk in no time. These bottles simulate the breast better. She has to work a little more to get the milk out.
Kendall G.
Kendall G.

My son loves these nipples, and we like these better also! How ever not recommended to new born babies, does come out a little fast, so you may want to wait until they get the whole "sucking" part down!
Christina M.
Christina M.
Saint Peters, MO

My daughter hated the shape of these nipples. It was also messy when I had to shake up the bottle to make with formula. And I didn't know how to position the nipple to feed. Just really awkward.
Jamie O.
Jamie O.
Bloomington , MN

My youngest was started on these bottles when she was still in the nicu and she did great eating once on these. She spit up less and was able to have less air and gas. Plus they're so cute!
Erika K.
Erika K.
Odenton, MD

My son would drink out of any bottles we gave him, but it was pretty clear that these were his favorite. A big bonus for me was the traveling cap that kept everything clean and contained.
Linda A.
Linda A.
Halifax, Nova Scotia

Mine and my husband's absolute favorite. It does not leak and does not give the baby gas. I also like the designs on the bottle. They are very refreshing at midnight feedings.

Join Now