Baby's Bliss Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner 200ml/6.7oz uploaded by Yessenia O.Baby's Bliss Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner 200ml/6.7oz uploaded by Samantha P.

BY BABY'S BLISS

from our spa to your skin™ daily detoxifying facial toner This really refreshing, mega-moisturizing primer will not only help you milk your ounce of prevention for all it s worth, but it s amped up with antioxidants to purify and protect you from everyday age-expediting aggressors.  Think of it as one small step for you, one giant leap for your skin. Benefits of this ultra modern formula: for all skin types preps skin to accept moisturizer better with calming rose water and free radical-fighting malachite sodium hyaluronate binds moisture to skin alcohol-free formula gently tightens pores sublime citrus scent Ingredient Highlights:   rose water provides skin softening, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic action, restores skin pH level after cleansing, and tightens pores sodium hyaluronate a naturally occurring humectant molecule that attr see more...

• I'm looking for a good facial toner. Has anyone ever tried this o...1 Answers
  • Does this help reduce redness and acne? Normal skin here1 Answers
  • Does this smell nice?1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this product to a friend." in 1 review
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
This is just an okay product for me. Not great but not bad. It's very gentle and refreshing on the face, but I don't really see any pore tightening or smoothing when I use it. I love that it is alcohol free, but I also prefer a toner with a cooling effect and this just doesn't do that. I think you can find something comparable at the drug store, but lately I've been seeing this half off at TJ Maxx. That tells me they're either phasing this out or changing the packaging. Either way, the price is right.
Rebekah M.
Park Hills, KY
I love this product! It really tightens your pores:) the packaging is great because it's a pump! I bought mine at a discounted price at TJMax. it's gentle to the face. I would reccomend this to others. the only downside is it leaves your skin feeling slightly sticky
Sara C.
Part of my everyday skincare routine. Use it twice a day! Smells amazing and doesn't leave any residue or excessive drying. Tip: I can almost always find this product at my local tj maxx for half the regular price!
Sarah C.
Yuba City , CA
I purchased this product nearly six months ago and I just ran out so it does last a long time! A little really goes a long way. Unlike other toners, this product did not break my face out but it did make it a little oily at times. Overall, after using this product my face would feel clean and more moisturized. The only two negatives of this product is it may be on the more oily side and it can be expensive. I would recommend this product to a friend.
Jenna G.
Maybe it's just my skin, I have very sensitive acne prone skin. I would use this at night after I had cleansed my face, and he following morning I woke up with 2 pimples. I tried it again to see if maybe it was something else that broke me out. I ended waking up with 2 more pimples. Sadly I'm still in the search for a good toner.
Fatima G.
Brooklyn, NY
Ive been using this for around a week and my face is so greasy... I use this in conjunction with clinique moisturizing gel, which never left my face so slick, so i know it's the toner. At least it didn't break me out so thats a good thing. maybe works best for people with drier skin.
Kate M.
I love this toner! It's one of the first that I found that does not burn my skin when I apply it. It's gentle yet effective. I found it at tj Maxx and I would recommend this product. I will repurchase it
SALLY M.
I love the stuff it works really well makes your skin feel moist and soft without filling greasy. It does make poor spell titan but it also so you can get the same effect with witch hazel.
Courtney R.
Brighton, MA
I love this toner! I use it after I use the Bliss Fabulously Foaming Face Wash. It really removes any stubborn makeup and excess dirt in my pores. It doesn't smell very harsh like some other toners as well. Would definitely recommend!
Brittany S.
Athens, TN
Bliss products are fairly expensive, however most of them are worth it. This product is really good, doesn't smell bad, doesn't irritate or dry out my skin like other products have the habit of doing so.
Sonia K.
Overland Park, KS
Does this help reduce redness and acne? Normal skin here
Pamela D.
Meriden, CT
Does this smell nice?
Chrysthye P.
Orange, NJ
I'm looking for a good facial toner. Has anyone ever tried this one? If yes, how is it? If no, can you recommend a good one?