Hair CareHair Styling ToolsCurling IronsBaByliss
BaBylissPro Porcelain Ceramic 1" Spring Curling Iron

BaBylissPro™ Porcelain Ceramic™ 1" Spring Curling Iron

by BaByliss

Porcelain ceramic has exceptional heat distribution, with increased far-infrared heat and ion production that outperforms standard ceramic! Even heat distribution eliminates damaging hot spots, while natural ions reduce static electricity and decrease styling time. The Porcelain Ceramic™ technology leaves hair healthy, revitalized and shiny! Available in Spring: 3/4", 1", 1-1/4" barrels and Marcel: 1/2", 3/4", 1" barrels.

-Porcelain Ceramic™ barrel technology
-30 heat settings – up to 430°F
-8-ft. tangle-free swivel cord
-Limited 2-year warranty

BaBylissPro™ Porcelain Ceramic™ 1" Spring Curling Iron - Heard so many great reviews but also heard that it gets way too hot. Opinions if I should buy?
Is this iron as good as a wand?
Start your review of BaBylissPro™ Porcelain Ceramic™ 1" Spring Curling Iron!
How would you rate this product?
Madison S.
San Jose
Great little cutler to achieve tighter looking waves for a classic look. I used to use it as an everyday look but now usually do it for special occasions
Jestina R.
Syracuse, NY
I love my babylisspro porcelain Ceramic spring curling iron. It is perfect for days when I want to wear curls or when I'm doing my daughters hair highly recommend and will continue to purchase
Cristina T.
Philadelphia
This is my all time favorite curling iron. I like the temperature control and after having this for a few years, the heat is still strong. I actually took the clip off and use it as a wand and it works perfectly! I have relatively thick, dry hair and this always curls it exactly how i like.
Molly B.
Omaha, NE
I have nothing bad to say about this curling iron! I used it every day for quite a while Until I found a different type of iron to use. It’s price point is high, but the quality makes it worth the investment, I probably wouldn’t buy it again because I no longer like irons that have clamps, but if you don’t mind clamps, this is a great option!
Megan W.
Shakopee, MN
BaBylissPro™ Porcelain Ceramic™ 1" Spring Curling Iron uploaded by Megan W.
Purchased at: ULTA
This curling iron heats up fast and cools quickly once turned off. Produces nice curls and is easier to use I think than a wand. Easier on my fine hair than other curling irons I have used in past. Also like color of this curling iron.
Tracey H.
Ankeny, IA
I love that it has a clip because it makes it quicker to curl all of my hair. The one-inch wand makes the perfect beach wave curls in my hair, my hair length is between my shoulders and chest area. It does take a while to get hot and it doesn't get as hot as other curling irons I have, but I would still recommend this iron.
Yllka A.
Maywood , NJ
BaBylissPro™ Porcelain Ceramic™ 1" Spring Curling Iron uploaded by Yllka A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Itworks amazing and so good hair looks so shine and feels soft after I do curly with this product
Megan S.
Los Angeles, CA
I used this iron every day for about three years it is amazing and honestly once it dies i will probably buy another one
Tammie D.
Pendleton, SC
Just bought this and I am really happy with it, so far I have no issues, I love that it has a long swivel cord and the handle is easy to grip!!
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
Love using this curling iron. It heats up extremely quickly has adjustable heat settings and it even has a button that automatically and very quickly heats it up even more. It is very easy to use but he has a point on the end that allows you to hold it without getting burned and within 10 seconds your hair is curled
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sophia S.
Brooklyn, NY
il y a 2 ans
Mariam K. il y a un an
I would buy it because I have one and it’s amazing and to hot is very a bad thing 😂