BaBylissPRO TT® Tourmaline Titanium Travel Dryer (Red)

by BaBylissPRO

This compact 1000-watt dryer has dual voltage and a folding handle, making it perfect for travel. Infused with pure gemstone tourmaline crystals, it emits millions of natural ions to eliminate static electricity and leave hair shining. The far-infrared hea

Is this worth the money? Do you see a difference in your hair?
How would you rate this hair dryer?
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good quality, compact travel hair dryer? I travel a lot for work and I get ready at the gym in the morning so it is silly for me to buy a full size! I use Babybliss for my current dryer. I wanted to get some pros opinions! There were so many my Ulta yesterday that I didn’t have the time to research all of them! All brands welcome, I just need a strong airflow and a good refuser end.
Start your review of BaBylissPRO TT® Tourmaline Titanium Travel Dryer (Red)!
Christie F.
Cedar Knolls, NJ
BaBylissPRO TT® Tourmaline Titanium Travel Dryer (Red) uploaded by Christie F.
BaBylissPRO TT® Tourmaline Titanium Travel Dryer (Red) uploaded by Christie F.
I have had this blow dryer for the past ten years and still works like a champ. I have a lot of hair extremely long and medium to thick and blow dries it in under 10 minutes. It’s still going strong. I wouldn’t improve it at all unless it had a button that would suck the chord in but you can’t get everything in life. Best blow dryer ever!
Sarah S.
USA
Best blowdrywr I have ever used on myself as well as my clients. It has just enough settings and the cord is a decent length as well. I like that it comes with a concentrator. I have had this blow dryer for years.
Jennifer D.
Salisbury, MD
Purchased at: ULTA
This hairdryer is ok. I had heard such great things about it. It was heavy and awkward to hold. I went back to my Revlon. High price and average performance.
Heather S.
Clarksville , TN
Purchased at: ULTA
This Babyliss pro tt tourmaline titanium dryer was great. Super awesome quiet moter. Was not too heavy.
Stephanie S.
St Augustine, FL
I like to take a hair dryer with me when I travel because you just never know if one is going to be available, even in nicer hotels. This is a perfect size. It doesn’t take up much room in a suitcase and it dries my hair fairly quickly considering it is not the same as a full size dryer.
Nancy M.
Monticello, KY
I love my bayliss hair tools. This one drys my hair quick. Doesn't leave it frizzy but really soft and shiny. It has a nice weight to it and is easy to handle.
Barbara W.
Austin , TX
Love this hair dryer. Use it for travel, and have for two years. Never a problem, compact size. Would buy again.
Szeha M.
Brookhaven, GA
Amazing especially for traveling. The power is amazing and it is so nice and compact.
Christy H.
Fort Myers, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I got the travel size to use for myself when I’m on the go it’s actually strong and heats up good. I would get it for on the go
Alexandra C.
Basking Ridge, NJ
So light yet powerful - folds very easily so it’s great for packing for trips. I found this brand to be so great for my curly hair - it really packs a punch with power and I use their hair straightener too!