BY BABYLISS

Why sacrifice your hair while vacationing? Enjoy professional class hair drying with the Babyliss Tourmaline Mini Folding Travel 1000 Watt Hair Dryer. Tourmaline is a natural source of negative ions and far-infrared heat. Negative Ions eliminate frizz and close the cuticle to create smooth, shiny hair. Dual Voltage allows for worldwide usage. Pure tourmaline gemstones fused with ceramic. see more...

Nikki W.
Brooklyn, NY
This travel hair dryer is great. It's lightweight and compact and has a lot of power. I use this hair dryer every time I travel and prefer it to some full size options that don't have enough power.
Cara P.
NEWTOWN, PA
This dryer has worked well for me so far. I do use it as a more regular dryer as space is simply not something I have. But this fits perfectly and still dries my hair as quickly as a regular dryer. Unfortunately knocked off some stars due to the fact that I had to have it replaced after eight months when it stopped working. On month six of the replacement so hear is hoping that last one had some sort of issue.
Emma Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love the dryer. Dries hair super fast! It's good for international travel too and folds to a small size. The only thing is it doesn't have cold air. So if you usually use cold to 'seal in' the look, then I wouldn't purchase this. But it's a very very good dryer for the price and size!
Amy W.
Gladys, VA
Review for: Black more...
I bought this for traveling but I loved it so much I bought another one for everyday use. It is lightweight but has as much power as many large hairdryers. After my best friend borrowed it during one of her visits she went out and bought one for herself.
Tabitha M.
White house, Tn
One of the best I have ever owned. Pricey but definitely worth the money. I always choose between these and the speed freak. .
Barbara W.
Austin
Love this hair dryer. Use it for travel, and have for two years. Never a problem, compact size. Would buy again.
Janne H.
Toronto, ON
Small hairdryer that is perfect for travelling! It is still very powerful and fries my hair quickly.