BaBylissPRO Professional Powerful Ferrari Engine 2000 Watt Ultra Quiet Compact Lightweight Nano Titanium Premium Hair Dryer BABFB1BK Black

BY BABYLISS #96 in Hair Dryers

ItaliaBravia BABFB1BK Description:Powered by the revolutionary MaxLife® PRO brushless engine, designed in cooperation with FERRARI. The ItaliaBrava™ guarantees maximum performance with stronger air pressure, faster airflow, less vibration and lower... see more...

Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
I have three of the same blow dryer because I love it so much, one for home, one for work (my Salon) and one for when I go on location to work (stays in car) love this blow dryer more than any other one I’ve used!
Jen B.
I am super happy with this dryer. The motor is no joke, super hot and fast high speed maximum your drying time. I have very thick hair so it’s perfect for me, as blow drying is my least favorite thing to do.
Janelle M.
Salem, NH
This hairdryer is literally amazing. I think it dried my hair in 3 minutes, and was still left silky afterwards. It’s not extremely loud like most other hair dryers. Refuse to use any other dryer these days.
Michelle G.
Hackensack, NJ
THIS BLOW DRYER THO!!! the best !!!! I don’t even know what to say. U have to use it to know that U will be able to blow dry ur hair or anyone else’s hair within minutes
natasha v.
My friend has this one and I got to use it once before and it’s crazy amazing first of all it looks so cool it’s so sweet and is extremely powerful I mean dries your hair so fast without all the damage of this Conson he like the ones aren’t so good I am definitely want to get it for myself I just read how it is kind of expensive
Lisa H.
Cincinnati, OH
Love..love...love. It is well worth the money to buy a quality hair dryer. I have had this fryer fir 1.5 years and is still going string. Drys my super thick hair quickly and evenly. I style my hair with the dryer alone most days. Super quiet for a hair dryer and has many different settings along with the cool shot.
Tina H.
West Salem, WI
I love this blow dryer. My other one died which was just a drug store purchase. I decided to splurg because I use this every day and wanted a quality product and it my stylist uses this dryer as well. My hair dries so quickly and feels silky smooth with no product. I will definitely buy again!
Gabriela A.
this is my stylist's usual dryer, it gives a natural finish o the hair and you can assure that last even if you are in a heat season. i will buy it whithout any doub.
Courtney P.
Huntington, WV
Definitely an upgrade from my conair. I have thick hair and this speeds up the drying process. I also have to add that it does not frizz my hair quite as much as the cheaper ones.
Madison B.
My hair stylist uses this on my hair, and oh my gosh it's amazing! I wish I could afford one of my own. My hair is fine, but pretty thick, and it's such a hassle to dry. I typically spend 45 minutes drying my hair, so I usually just let it air dry instead. This one dries my hair completely in 15-20 minutes, with no frizz!
Veronica S.
Is this a nice dryer? Looking for a new one