Add a Photo

By BABYLISS
The soft-touch, rubberized housing on this premium 1900-watt dryer provides a secure grip that makes it exceptionally easy to work with. Engineered with two of styling s hottest technologies, the carrera2 produces gentle, even, far-infrared heat to dry hair faster and protect it from damage. Generating clouds of natural ions to eliminate static, it leaves even frizzy hair shiny and smooth. The lightweight design is compact, and with 6 heat/speed settings, a cold shot button, a removable rear filter, and an extra-long 10-foot cord, it s an excellent choice for any salon. features and benefits ionic and...
Review (1)
Reanna P.
Reanna P.

I love this blow dryer! My hair dresser recommended it to me for my hair because I like to blow it out without any tools, just my hand, to give it volume. This blow dryer blows my hair out almost straight which my other BedHead one never did. it also does not give me any frizz and is so powerful. It has so many different heat and power settings, and the cold shot button works so nicely.

Join Now