BaBylissPRO Porcelain Ceramic 2800 Dryer

by BaByliss

The combination of porcelain ceramic technology and ionic technology is one of the biggest breakthroughs in styling. The gentle, even, far-infrared heat that’s emitted lets you dry hair faster and protects it from damage. Every time you turn the dryer on, clouds of natural ions surround hair to eliminate static. Results are healthier-looking hair and shiny, smooth styles. This powerful salon dryer has a 2000-watt motor, 6 heat/speed settings, a cold shot button and a removable rear filter.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BaBylissPRO Porcelain Ceramic 2800 Dryer!
Carthage, MO
This dryer I have used at a salon but do not personally own it but I wish I did! It was a quick dry and light weight! Easy to use and very efficient
Martinez, GA
This hair dryer has drastically reduced my drying time and the amount of frizz I have. It is powerful but not too loud and is very easy to use.
Best blower ever! Ive had it for over 10 years with no complaints.... it leaves hair super soft and shinny, i bought mine on amazon
Maumelle, AR
It's really heavy. It does do a great job of drying my hair quickly, and thank goodness because it's so heavy my arm gets tired.
Warwick , RI
Great dryer. Tad expensive but worth the money. Dries my hair in half the time of cheaper ones and actually helps make it soft.
The best bang for my buck. Not to heavy and has great features. I use it for diffusing and it cuts my time down. Lovely dryer.
Denver, CO
Great hair dryer for my thick and somewhat frizzy hair. Dries very quickly and stays smooth, also is not too loud or heavy
These are amazing i received them as a gift and wow they get the job done . Highly recommend then if youre willing to spend
Barrington, IL
This is my favorite blow dryer i have had yet. It gets so hot and is so powerful it the only thing that beats my frizz.
Plymouth
I love this blow dryer. It does a great job with my hair. I have hair extensions that are to my middle to lower back.

Looking for your answer?