BaBylissPRO Porcelain Ceramic 2800 Dryer

by BaByliss

The combination of porcelain ceramic technology and ionic technology is one of the biggest breakthroughs in styling. The gentle, even, far-infrared heat that’s emitted lets you dry hair faster and protects it from damage. Every time you turn the dryer on, clouds of natural ions surround hair to eliminate static. Results are healthier-looking hair and shiny, smooth styles. This powerful salon dryer has a 2000-watt motor, 6 heat/speed settings, a cold shot button and a removable rear filter.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BaBylissPRO Porcelain Ceramic 2800 Dryer!
Harrison, AR
I only rate a four because I have had one quit me before but I ordered the same one again so I either really like it or I’m a sucker lol! All jokes aside I have had the second one for 3 years so far so good!
Duvall, WA
I like this blow dryer because it dries my hair fast. I bought it from the Beaty supply. I love the screw off back to clean the dust that gathers on the vent. I’m very satisfied with this blow dryer. ❤️
The best hairdryer I have ever owned. 3 heat settings, plus an extra cool odd button. Doesn't fry my fine hair. Leaves it soft, gives one hell of a blow out if you know how to do it. Worth every penny.
Everett , MA
Super potent and do not make a high noisy. I use it 3 times a week, and have it for more than 2 years, still like new. It’s not super affordable but it is a fair price for the benefits. I would to recommend it .
Covington , GA
Great power but very heavy. Longest lasting hair dryer I’ve ever had six years and still going strong. Just be prepared to gets arm work out when yawing this dryer other than fhat it’s amazing!
Cayce, SC
2,319 reviews
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 100%
Big fan of Babyliss products. I love this blow dryer and it has been going strong for over 5 years now and the filter at the end is super easy to clean.
Baby bliss hair tools are the best, i always buy from this brand. The hot irons are just amazing and the hair dryer is out of this world. I love them!!!!
Charlotte
I love this dryer. It’s one of their less expensive ones, but it works like a dream. It gets hot enough to straighten my curly hair quickly and easily
Great blowdryer. I have had mine 9 years and it still works! Made very well and dries quickly! These dryers are supplied in cosmetology school kits.

Looking for your answer?