BaBylissPRO Porcelain Ceramic 2800 Dryer

by BaByliss

The combination of porcelain ceramic technology and ionic technology is one of the biggest breakthroughs in styling. The gentle, even, far-infrared heat that’s emitted lets you dry hair faster and protects it from damage. Every time you turn the dryer on, clouds of natural ions surround hair to eliminate static. Results are healthier-looking hair and shiny, smooth styles. This powerful salon dryer has a 2000-watt motor, 6 heat/speed settings, a cold shot button and a removable rear filter.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BaBylissPRO Porcelain Ceramic 2800 Dryer!
Concord, NC
My hair stylist uses this hair dryer and it has cut my dry time literally in half! I had to purchase a second one due to leaving one in a hotel room but I never considered buying a different brand or hair dryer!
Parker, CO
BaBylissPRO Porcelain Ceramic 2800 Dryer uploaded by Andi K.
Heavy duty, durable, QUIET blow dryer. I think I paid around $90 for this on Amazon three years ago or so, but it has performed well. I’ve dropped it and no damage. Hi heat, low heat, all settings work great. It does the job for my long hair. Knocking off one star due to weight (not crazy heavy, but can make your arm tired) and the nozzle attachment that I use every time will pop off easily. Not a big deal. Best dryer I’ve ever owned, also the most expensive so maybe you get what you pay for. I’m sure there are better blow dryers out there, but this one seems professional enough that I’ll use it until it dies.
One I ordered this hair dryer about two months ago for my niece and she was really satisfied with its quality; many problems she had with other hairdryers which were not applicable to dry her hair so quickly and sometimes she had cold because of wet hair. After her satisfaction, I again ordered the second one for myself! You can use even cold, mild, and hot air and it really dry my hair in just some minutes even when I apply the mild air flow!
Vandergrift, Pa
Babybliss pro is a great brand and worth the extra money. I use this dryer a few times a week and I never have to worry about over drying my hair or frizz because of the ceramic heating process and the porcelain helps your hair shine and makes styling easier. It also has a diffuser which is great for taming frizz. I recommend this product.
Richmond , TX
Ive been using this dryer for over 5 years now. It's so powerful it shorten my hair drying time by 5 to 10 minutes. I usually just use the cool and warm setting because the hot it's too hot sometime. The only con I can think of is it is very heavy. I often find myself putting my hand down for a couple of seconds to rest.
White Plains, MD
Love it! It's light weighed and easy to use, it doesn't leave your hair frizzy (and I have an extreme curly hair) I totally recommend it!! I bought it on a special offer in groupon, arrived within a week:)
This is THE best hair dryer I have ever come across. I have long, thick and wavy hair, and together with my Redken blow dry priming spray, it only takes maximum 12 minutes to dry my hair. It’s fairly light for the power it packs, in my opinion.
Richmond, KY
So far I really like this hair dryer. I haven’t had any problems yet. I am satisfied. I do not go to the “high” temp bc I think it will fry your hair. It gets so hot. I bought it at Cosmo Prof. The color or design could be more appealing.
Kiefer , OK
Dries my hair so much faster than any drier I have ever had. I use it on a regular basis and this has held up through all of the wear and tear. Great quality. Will definitely purchase from this brand again when it’s time for a new one!
Kingston, Pa
BaBylissPRO Porcelain Ceramic 2800 Dryer uploaded by Mollie D.
I have very straight hair and is quite manageable. So, I only use this to dry my wet hair lol I can't say much else about it, as I've never had a bad experience or wonderful experience w a blow dryer

Looking for your answer?