BaBylissPRO Porcelain Ceramic 2800 Dryer uploaded by Mollie D.

BY BABYLISS

The combination of porcelain ceramic technology and ionic technology is one of the biggest breakthroughs in styling. The gentle, even, far-infrared heat that’s emitted lets you dry hair faster and protects it from damage. Every time you turn the dryer on, clouds of natural ions surround hair to eliminate static. Results are healthier-looking hair and shiny, smooth styles. This powerful salon dryer has a 2000-watt motor, 6 heat/speed settings, a cold shot button and a removable rear filter. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Adriana B.
Edwardsville, PA
Bought this when I was in cosmetology school two years ago & still going strong. Great for straightening kinky hair. My favorite out of all blow dryers I’ve had. Very durable, got one for my mom & this is the only blow dryer that has survived this long in her hands. Amazing functionality for the price!
Tamyres M.
Everett, MA
Super potent and do not make a high noisy. I use it 3 times a week, and have it for more than 2 years, still like new. It’s not super affordable but it is a fair price for the benefits. I would to recommend it .
Andrea N.
Duvall, WA
I like this blow dryer because it dries my hair fast. I bought it from the Beaty supply. I love the screw off back to clean the dust that gathers on the vent. I’m very satisfied with this blow dryer. ❤️
Vicky T.
Ive been using this dryer for over 5 years now. It's so powerful it shorten my hair drying time by 5 to 10 minutes. I usually just use the cool and warm setting because the hot it's too hot sometime. The only con I can think of is it is very heavy. I often find myself putting my hand down for a couple of seconds to rest.
brittney B.
Clovis, CA
This blow dryer has so much power it’s crazy! It is kind of heavy and I am a small hairstylist so it kind of ways down my arm and makes it a little difficult to get through my whole day but definitely super powerful and meant for the person who is constantly blow drying hair
Carson C.
concord, NC
My hair stylist uses this hair dryer and it has cut my dry time literally in half! I had to purchase a second one due to leaving one in a hotel room but I never considered buying a different brand or hair dryer!
Ashley B.
The best hairdryer I have ever owned. 3 heat settings, plus an extra cool odd button. Doesn't fry my fine hair. Leaves it soft, gives one hell of a blow out if you know how to do it. Worth every penny.
Erin S.
Indianapolis, IN
I have really thick and long hair hair, this dryer can get me completely dry in under 7 minutes! This is a bit on the pricier side, but does the job. Daily use on high heat does damage my hair.
Rachel K.
This hairdryer is awesome! Just purchased a it out of necessity as my other one was ancient! It was moderate priced. I purchased it online and found them in many stores. It drys the hair very quickly while leaving it shiny and soft. It is not too loud and the heat settings are perfectly. My only complaint is that it's considerably heavier than my last so that will take getting used too! Overall very satisfied with my purchase.
Panina G.
Decatur, GA
This dryer is a little on the heavy side but you will get a fabulous blow out with it. It dryer your hair fast and doesn't make you hair feel dry. I used this dryer when I was in hair school. It's very durable and can be dropped a few times without breaking. I had this dryer for years before it went out on me. I would definitely buy this again but I kind of want to try the babyliss dryer for $200.