BaBylissPRO Porcelain Ceramic 2" Straightening Iron

by BaByliss

The porcelain ceramic technology in our straightening irons distributes even heat across the plates and generates far-infrared heat, a more efficient heating method which is gentler to hair. Rheostatic dials let you select desired temperatures up to 450 f and the ceramic heater provides instant heat-up and recovery, while the longer plates allow you to work faster with wider sections. The result is smooth, sleek and healthy-looking hair! available in 1 , 1 and 2 plates. features and benefits porcelain ceramic plate technology rheostat temperature dial up to...

I Just need to know which is the best straightener that will not harm my hair, maybe a steam one? Any ideas girls??
Start your review of BaBylissPRO Porcelain Ceramic 2" Straightening Iron!
I absolutely love this straightener!! It’s definitely affordable which is of course good and it also lasts for a very long time. I’ve had mine since 2013 and I still use it to this day; it has absolutely no problems, nothing has broken, no shortages, it’s still works perfectly. It has a good variety of heat settings, and heats up pretty quickly which is very convenient. I absolutely recommend this product!!
Saint Charles, MO
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This was the first flat iron I ever purchased at TJ Maxx and I loved it for a good 7-8 years. Definitely got great results at a discount price. I only took off one star, as I would sometimes have to go over the same section of hair twice to get all of the wave out of my hair. But overall, a great value and a great straightener.
San Diego
This flatiron will last you YEARS. I have very thick, curly hair and I can use this flatiron to straighten and smooth my hair with in 15 minutes. It gets extremely hot and has lots of settings. It’s small so it can fit anywhere when you travel. The price is affordable and will last you 5+ years.
Dyess AFB, TX
I have SUPER thick and curly hair! This straightener gets my hair SUPER smooth and flat in no time. It takes literally 5 minutes for me to do this and I have so much hair. I am so impressed by how much wear and tear it has gotten and still works so well!
Chattanooga, TN
So I have used this straightener for about 7 years now! I bought it when I started cosmetology school and still use it to this day! If it ever does on my you better believe I’m repurchasing this straightener!! One of my best investments!
Round Rock , TX
Purchased at: Amazon
I love my babyliss hair straightener. I can straighten my hair within 15 minutes and I have very thick and coarse hair. It is affordable than most hair straighteners and I definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Alexandria, VA
My hair is generally very smooth and slippery, but it still snagged and caused hair breakage. The hair is straightened well, but I wouldn’t recommend it as it damages hair more than a straightener should.
Owensboro
I used to own a rusk straightener but that couldn't compare to this one. When I'm finished straightening my hair IT STAYS STRAIGHT even in the summer time! My hair is thick and NATURALLY CURLY and sometimes hard to maintain.
I love this flat iron! I use it on my client's all the time! It's also very affordable! I have had it for four years now, dropped it many times and it's still going strong!
Ilion, NY
I have extremely thick curly hair this has been the best straightener i have ever used it smooths out my hair perfectly and with ease i highly recommend it !!!!