Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair StraightenersBaByliss
BaBylissPRO Porcelain Ceramic 2" Straightening Iron

BaBylissPRO Porcelain Ceramic 2" Straightening Iron

by BaByliss

The porcelain ceramic technology in our straightening irons distributes even heat across the plates and generates far-infrared heat, a more efficient heating method which is gentler to hair. Rheostatic dials let you select desired temperatures up to 450 f and the ceramic heater provides instant heat-up and recovery, while the longer plates allow you to work faster with wider sections. The result is smooth, sleek and healthy-looking hair! available in 1 , 1 and 2 plates. features and benefits porcelain ceramic plate technology rheostat temperature dial up to...

I Just need to know which is the best straightener that will not harm my hair, maybe a steam one? Any ideas girls??
Start your review of BaBylissPRO Porcelain Ceramic 2" Straightening Iron!
Maria M.
Brooklyn
I love this because I like to straighten my hair and then at the ends curl the hair with them, it works amazingly awesome
Megan L.
Parma, MI
I LOVE this straightener. It gets hot quickly and cools down fast once you’re done. It doesn’t make my hair frizzy and doesn’t snag pieces of hair either.
Lauren R.
Chattanooga, TN
So I have used this straightener for about 7 years now! I bought it when I started cosmetology school and still use it to this day! If it ever does on my you better believe I’m repurchasing this straightener!! One of my best investments!
Lisa W.
Vero Beach, FL
I've been using this brand for years! This iron works great! I have super thick and curly hair and it straightens nicely.
Taylor S.
Brandon, MS
I have SUPER thick and curly hair! This straightener gets my hair SUPER smooth and flat in no time. It takes literally 5 minutes for me to do this and I have so much hair. I am so impressed by how much wear and tear it has gotten and still works so well!
Cathy R.
Saint Charles, MO
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This was the first flat iron I ever purchased at TJ Maxx and I loved it for a good 7-8 years. Definitely got great results at a discount price. I only took off one star, as I would sometimes have to go over the same section of hair twice to get all of the wave out of my hair. But overall, a great value and a great straightener.
Emily D.
Alexandria, VA
My hair is generally very smooth and slippery, but it still snagged and caused hair breakage. The hair is straightened well, but I wouldn’t recommend it as it damages hair more than a straightener should.
Kt R.
Brooklyn, NY
Really good straightener that I’ve had for a while and hasn’t broken down. Good heat settings and heats up fast. Good for my pretty curly hair.
Trula T.
Owensboro
I used to own a rusk straightener but that couldn't compare to this one. When I'm finished straightening my hair IT STAYS STRAIGHT even in the summer time! My hair is thick and NATURALLY CURLY and sometimes hard to maintain.
Mariam H.
Round Rock , TX
Purchased at: Amazon
I love my babyliss hair straightener. I can straighten my hair within 15 minutes and I have very thick and coarse hair. It is affordable than most hair straighteners and I definitely recommend this product to anyone!