BaBylissPRO

2 star

1 star

4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Mine is the newest version of this (mini) but it is limited edition multi color ! It makes your hair so shiny silky smoothe ! The key to using this is to use small, thin sections and come through before touching iron to your hair ! Also use heat protectant. I took one star off because I have fine hair and there is no heat dial ! If you don’t have fine hair I highly recommend this Iron ! There really isn’t a better straightener out there IMO ! BaByliss Pro Killed this one !
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This mini flat iron heats up just as well as its full size counterpart. Due to its size though, it takes a good while to flatten and seal the hair. It’s great for traveling but not practical for everyday use.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
When I found this I was so incredibly happy. I was looking for something that could almost do a one pass and done. This is it. Until I find another like it I will continue buying this. It doesn't fry my hair and even on my split ends it doesn't scortch them. This flat iron is worth every penny. I absolutely love this line. If your looking to change it up I say try this. I have had this iron for almost 4 years. Still heats up quick and cools down pretty quick too.