BY BABYLISS

"Nano Titanium Ultra-Thin Straightening Iron - BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Ultra-Thin Straightening Iron features ultra-smooth titanium plates to conduct ultra-high heat and resist corrosion. Five inch extended plates allow for quicker straightening. Ceramic heaters deliver instant heat and recovery, and provide 50 heat settings up to 450 degrees.Key Features:Lightweight and super smooth iron allows you to straighten more hair faster!Ultra-smooth titanium plates conduct ultra-high heat and resist corrosionCeramic heater provides instant heat & recovery50 heat settings - up to 450 degreesSlim design and ultra-lightweight for maximum comfort5"" extended plates for faster straighteningHeat-resistant ryton housing - Nano Titanium Ultra-Thin Straightening Iron" see more...

• Is this product good ? I just bought it online. Does it w...1 Answers
Emily H.
Ukiah, CA
This is the straightener I use the most. It stays home with me. I have really thick stubborn hair and this helps me get it nice and smooth and also is great for larger beach kind of curls. I know it’s pricey but well worth it. And iv also had mine for years so it is good quality
Naomi M.
I'm a fairly new customer of the BaByliss brand and so far, I am in love!  I am currently using this particular model and it straightens without compromise!  I love how it seals in the moisture of my hair and doesn't leave it feeling or looking brittle and damaged by the heat.  It is definitely a must have product.
Chloe K.
I’ve had this flat iron for about a year now. It works pretty well but my hair is kinda thick so it take a few times to go over it. It was a pretty expensive flat iron but over all I’m pretty happy with it.
Bridget J.
Iva, SC
Purchased at: ULTA
Great product overall. The heat settings are easy to adjust even though it's controlled with a wheel. It doesn't burn my hair. It straightens and shines with little effort. It's a bit pricey but with the warranty I think that it's justifiable. The ONLY tiny annoyance for me is the off/on button placement, sometimes it gets in the way and I don't know that I have turned it off until it gets cool.
Adrianna H.
Florence , AL
I have used this straightener for 6 years now and I have never had any problems with it. Its the best one I have ever gotten and has lasted so long!
Peachesss🍑 F.
Bradenton, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
Get the hair super home straight and leaves it looking very silky without burning or damaging hair
Katelyn T.
Gardnerville, NV
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this hair straightener at Ulta. It’s pricy but worth it. I have very curly thick hair so straightening my hair takes a lot of time. This hair straightener heats up quickly and leaves hair with a silky smooth feeling after.
Josehany B.
MIAMI, FL
This product is very good, it was the first hair straightener that I bought when I earned my first salary and to this day it is the same one I use, I am more than satisfied with its results, I would like to buy other sizes to be able to reach well the area of baby hair because sometimes it is uncomfortable because I have a large size
Alisson H.
Eastern Passage
Can't find the one i own because I've had it for 11 or more years. It's still going strong. I love this brand of straightner, although i have nothing really to compare it too. But since it lasted so long it's pretty awesome.
Tanya H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I am so in love with this straightener. I have had it for a few years and it has never given me any issues. It heats up incredibly fast and I can straighten my hair in a jiffy!
Rana I.
Canton, MI
Is this product good ? I just bought it online. Does it work well for thick wavy hair