BY BABYLISS

"Nano Titanium Ultra-Thin Straightening Iron - BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Ultra-Thin Straightening Iron features ultra-smooth titanium plates to conduct ultra-high heat and resist corrosion. Five inch extended plates allow for quicker straightening. Ceramic heaters deliver instant heat and recovery, and provide 50 heat settings up to 450 degrees.Key Features:Lightweight and super smooth iron allows you to straighten more hair faster!Ultra-smooth titanium plates conduct ultra-high heat and resist corrosionCeramic heater provides instant heat & recovery50 heat settings - up to 450 degreesSlim design and ultra-lightweight for maximum comfort5"" extended plates for faster straighteningHeat-resistant ryton housing - Nano Titanium Ultra-Thin Straightening Iron" see more...

• Is this product good ? I just bought it online. Does it w...1 Answers
Abby |.
Tallahassee, FL
Best of the best. Traded my soul for this when I ditched the chi and I’m forever grateful that I did
Kaitlyn G.
Sedalia
Literally the best straightener I’ve ever owned. Gets hot quick. I’ve had mine for 3 years no issues.
maria c.
Esta es LA plancha, en una sola pasada (o 2 si tú cabello es muy rizado) alisa de manera perfecta
baileigh b.
One really good straightener let me tell you. It works sooo well and doesn't make ur hair frizzt
Alaina M.
Texas
This flat iron gets super hot. It did fry some of my hair from he intense heat so be careful
Bridget M.
Chicago
Purchased at: Amazon
Been using this straightener for years. Does a great job straightening hair, lasts for years.
Jailene R.
Bronx, NY
Very good flat iron!!! Leaves your hair nice and silky after 2 passes the most! Nicee 👍🏻👍🏻
emily p.
conway
no brand compares with babyliss. it can get up to high enough temperatures to actually work
Ashlee P.
Vineland
My favorite ! I have had my flat irons for several years and it’s still going strong !
Chloe K.
I’ve had this flat iron for about a year now. It works pretty well but my hair is kinda thick so it take a few times to go over it. It was a pretty expensive flat iron but over all I’m pretty happy with it.
Rana I.
Canton, MI
Is this product good ? I just bought it online. Does it work well for thick wavy hair