BY BABYLISS

"Nano Titanium Ultra-Thin Straightening Iron - BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Ultra-Thin Straightening Iron features ultra-smooth titanium plates to conduct ultra-high heat and resist corrosion. Five inch extended plates allow for quicker straightening. Ceramic heaters deliver instant heat and recovery, and provide 50 heat settings up to 450 degrees.Key Features:Lightweight and super smooth iron allows you to straighten more hair faster!Ultra-smooth titanium plates conduct ultra-high heat and resist corrosionCeramic heater provides instant heat & recovery50 heat settings - up to 450 degreesSlim design and ultra-lightweight for maximum comfort5"" extended plates for faster straighteningHeat-resistant ryton housing - Nano Titanium Ultra-Thin Straightening Iron" see more...

• Is this product good ? I just bought it online. Does it w...1 Answers
jtm. M.
San Jose, CA
Took this from my mum. It gives the smoothest straight hair. Love it. She is a cosmetologist so she has a lot of hair tools.
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
This was a great straightener...it works so fast and never leaves my hair feeling dry and damaged like the other ones do
Mariangel P.
Wesley Chapel
Este iron es buenísimo si quieres conseguir un alisado perfecto! La recomiendo también cuando se va hacer una keratina
Jhamya B.
I love this becoming it gets hot fast and you don’t have to go over the same part so many times to achieve your look
Caryn W.
This brand is so great. It's used in most salons. The plates gets super hot, and don't crease my hair. I am in love.
taaisa R.
statesboro
Purchased at: Walmart
The best flat iron i ever purchased !!!!!!!!!! It does wonders on the hair , making it sliky straight and not stiff!
Tiffany F.
Fort Wayne
I think that this is a great brand of flat irons. I tried a couple different models and loved every one of them
Carolina R.
Weston
Very good product. I have senstive skin and face and does not irritate me at all. I would a 100% recommend
💜👩👨👦👧👶💜 P.
Cutler bay
This brand is just over all awsome. Great for every hair time. Its quick and easy. Barely burns hair tips
Lillian m.
Forest Hill
left my hair looking sleek & healthy! latex my hair as flat as possible definitely a great investment!
Rana I.
Canton, MI
Is this product good ? I just bought it online. Does it work well for thick wavy hair