BY BABYLISS

"Nano Titanium Ultra-Thin Straightening Iron - BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Ultra-Thin Straightening Iron features ultra-smooth titanium plates to conduct ultra-high heat and resist corrosion. Five inch extended plates allow for quicker straightening. Ceramic heaters deliver instant heat and recovery, and provide 50 heat settings up to 450 degrees.Key Features:Lightweight and super smooth iron allows you to straighten more hair faster!Ultra-smooth titanium plates conduct ultra-high heat and resist corrosionCeramic heater provides instant heat & recovery50 heat settings - up to 450 degreesSlim design and ultra-lightweight for maximum comfort5"" extended plates for faster straighteningHeat-resistant ryton housing - Nano Titanium Ultra-Thin Straightening Iron" see more...

• Is this product good ? I just bought it online. Does it w...1 Answers
Jessica O.
I love how big the plates on this flat iron is. My hair is down to my waist and this straightened my hair so quick and leaves it shiny and smooth. I love it
Zji'naiya F.
winston-salem
The absolutely best flat iron I have ever used. Only needed one pass to get the job done. It glides through the hair so easily and gives salon quality.
Animari C.
kissimmee
My all time favorite hair straightener. Heats up very fast and can get very hot. I never use it at its highest level. Works great for my thick hair.
Jayda N.
Macon
This is my favorite hair tool to use! It gets super hot and slides in my hair leaving amazing results! Very pricey but also name brand and worth it
Shaquel E.
I love how easy this fits in my hand, not too heavy either! Super easy to straighten my hair with!! One stroke and my hair is super straight!
Brooke P.
Baton Rouge, LA
I recently purchased this flat iron and love it. It heats up fast and allows me to flat iron my hair without even dividing it into layers.
Glory N.
US
It straightens like a dream it is very much worth the price I used it for 5 years before giving it to my cousin and she loves it as well
Adrienne K.
Metairie, LA
good straightener but if you put the temperature too high on this it will definitely fry your hair. The best setting for my hair is 35.
Nicole M.
new york
My favorite straightener I have ever used! It does the job so quickly and doesn’t damage my hair! For the price it is totally worth it!
Kelly L.
Pittsburgh
I love this thing! Not only is it beautiful but i works great. I have to use a very low setting to get silky smooth shiny hair.
Rana I.
Canton, MI
Is this product good ? I just bought it online. Does it work well for thick wavy hair