BY BABYLISS

"Nano Titanium Ultra-Thin Straightening Iron - BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Ultra-Thin Straightening Iron features ultra-smooth titanium plates to conduct ultra-high heat and resist corrosion. Five inch extended plates allow for quicker straightening. Ceramic heaters deliver instant heat and recovery, and provide 50 heat settings up to 450 degrees.Key Features:Lightweight and super smooth iron allows you to straighten more hair faster!Ultra-smooth titanium plates conduct ultra-high heat and resist corrosionCeramic heater provides instant heat & recovery50 heat settings - up to 450 degreesSlim design and ultra-lightweight for maximum comfort5"" extended plates for faster straighteningHeat-resistant ryton housing - Nano Titanium Ultra-Thin Straightening Iron" see more...

• Is this product good ? I just bought it online. Does it w...1 Answers
Karen D.
Rohnert Park
I have been using his hair straightener for two years. It still works just as good from the first day I bought it. It glides over my hair while I’m straightening it and there is no snags
Ezra M.
houston
I’ve used many straighteners over time and this is my favorite by far. It heats up quickly and doesn’t feel like it’s pulling on your hair. Always gives me that straight no frizz look
Ana R.
Katy, TX
I did not like this iron, it burn all my hair, every time I used my hair looked ugly and dull! And it is no a cheap iron! Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Straightening Iron
LaTasha M.
Fort Smith
This straightener has lasted me 6+ years and still going strong! Expensive when you think about how much it cost but when it comes down to it, you get so much use! It’s my second Babyliss nano!
Gabriela C.
I love it it work great with my hair I have wavy curly hair and I only have to pass it in the same piece of hair like 2 times and it’s straighten it’s a 10 out of 10
Veronica S.
I’ve been using this for over 4 years now. It’s by far one of my favs. I can straighten and make cute waves. It’s time for a new one but I will definitely be getting this one again!
Karen O.
Las Vegas, NV
I love my BaBylissPRO flat iron!
I have thick, corse, wavey hair that requires a big taming of my mane! This flatiron is perfect! No split ends and going through it over and over to get it straightened. Love the adjustable heat too!
Kirsten H.
P C Beach, FL
This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE flat iron! I've used this for years now! It heats up so so quick, it has a high heat setting, its light, it guides through my hair so quick, and it goes off after a certain amount of time! I highly recommend!
Hannah K.
Before school I can just run this straightener through my hair a couple times and I actually look put together. Straightens my hair so fast. Love this product.
Jessica O.
I love how big the plates on this flat iron is. My hair is down to my waist and this straightened my hair so quick and leaves it shiny and smooth. I love it
Rana I.
Canton, MI
Is this product good ? I just bought it online. Does it work well for thick wavy hair