BY BABYLISS

"Nano Titanium Ultra-Thin Straightening Iron - BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Ultra-Thin Straightening Iron features ultra-smooth titanium plates to conduct ultra-high heat and resist corrosion. Five inch extended plates allow for quicker straightening. Ceramic heaters deliver instant heat and recovery, and provide 50 heat settings up to 450 degrees.Key Features:Lightweight and super smooth iron allows you to straighten more hair faster!Ultra-smooth titanium plates conduct ultra-high heat and resist corrosionCeramic heater provides instant heat & recovery50 heat settings - up to 450 degreesSlim design and ultra-lightweight for maximum comfort5"" extended plates for faster straighteningHeat-resistant ryton housing - Nano Titanium Ultra-Thin Straightening Iron" see more...

• Is this product good ? I just bought it online. Does it w...1 Answers
Kelsey C.
Chesapeake, VA
This is by far one of the best straighteners on the market. It heats up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, making it quick and easy when dealing with all types of hair texture. Every time I use this straightener my hair feels silky smooth. The price is fairly high, but I would recommend the investment.
Kristine Z.
San Antonio, TX
I like this straightener. I have had it a little under a year and it has started turning off while using it. All I had to do was call the company and they are replacing it. My sister in law had this same issue. I really do like how fast it straightens my hair with one pass through.
Cecilia C.
Englewood, CO
If I could rate this product more then 5 stars I would. It is literally a life changer. I have thick long wavy hair and it straighten with just one pass. It’s take me less the 30 minutes to straighten all my hair. I love this product and definitely recommend it.
n O.
LOVE. Best straightener. Heats up in an instant (okay more like 30-45 seconds). I love how thin it is; because of this I can use it to curl my hair some. It does take a while to cool down, but I’d rather it take time on that end than on the front end. Overall, BUY IT.
Kim A.
lawrenceville
La mejor plancha que existe.. calienta super rapidooo la compre en el 2007 y esta intacta jamas ha fallado.. creo que si llega a dañarse yo moriria con ella,. Estiro mi cabello dos veces por semana y no luce quemado o dañado el iron protege el cabello
Stasa S.
Astoria
I used to own a ceramic straightener and so glad I switched to titanium. This starightener heats up quickly and can straighten the tightest of curls while leaving your locks smooth and extra shiny. The Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Straightening Iron
Jamie N.
chicago
This is the best flat iron I've ever used. Usually flat irons pull out my hair and this glides so easily on my hair and makes it straight pretty easily. I got mine from ulta and if mine breaks for some reason I will be buying it again. It's worth the money.
Makenna G.
america
All Babyliss products are the best. Quick and easy to straighten hair. My hair normally when using a different straightener gets caught and then my hair breaks. With a Babyliss I don't have that problem at all
Mackenzie L.
Mount Juliet, TN
This straightener will straighten my curls but I feel like it has a tendency to pull my hair out and it fries my hair. It does not straighten as smoothly as a chi. You feel like you are pulling your hair out every time.
Karen D.
Rohnert Park
I have been using his hair straightener for two years. It still works just as good from the first day I bought it. It glides over my hair while I’m straightening it and there is no snags
Rana I.
Canton, MI
Is this product good ? I just bought it online. Does it work well for thick wavy hair