BY BABYLISS

"Nano Titanium Ultra-Thin Straightening Iron - BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Ultra-Thin Straightening Iron features ultra-smooth titanium plates to conduct ultra-high heat and resist corrosion. Five inch extended plates allow for quicker straightening. Ceramic heaters deliver instant heat and recovery, and provide 50 heat settings up to 450 degrees.Key Features:Lightweight and super smooth iron allows you to straighten more hair faster!Ultra-smooth titanium plates conduct ultra-high heat and resist corrosionCeramic heater provides instant heat & recovery50 heat settings - up to 450 degreesSlim design and ultra-lightweight for maximum comfort5"" extended plates for faster straighteningHeat-resistant ryton housing - Nano Titanium Ultra-Thin Straightening Iron" see more...

• Is this product good ? I just bought it online. Does it w...1 Answers
Maddy B.
Midwest City, OK
I love the quality of this straightener, part of me however regrets not getting the one with the smaller plate, it is harder to curl and event straighten my hair with this bigger plate.
Yanet A.
USA
Best straightener ever used.. I used to have a CHI which was not bad either but the nano is my favorite so far.. it even leaves my hair soft, no one would ever notice if damaged or not.
Beauty R.
Didn’t like this too much burned my hair but it be my fault maybe it was up too high who knows but I prefer my herstyler. I don’t use this often I like to keep my hair curly.
Hailee R.
I’ve had people use this straightener on my hair and it works well to beach wave hair! My hair is naturally curly and thick. I would personally buy this if the time comes of needing a new flat iron!
Lesli M.
hayden idaho
This straightener makes straightening my hair a breeze. It gets very hot and my thick, course, frizzy, curly hair is straightened in a flash! I bought it at ulta and love it
Alanna W.
Purchased at: ULTA
While I haven’t straightened my hair in a while because it was summer and I barely used my hair dryer- this one had always been my favorite. Makes my hair smooth and is so easy and fast to use and doesn’t create frizz or static. I love Babybliss tools.
Ítala N.
Esta es la mejor plancha que he utilizado, llega a una alta temperatura y queda un alisado duradero y sin frizz. Es ideal para aplicar productos que necesiten ser sellados con calor.
Meghan R.
Great product and works really well. Good for all types of hair and keeps it super smooth and straight. My first on lasted me 6 years with weekly use and can't recommend it enough
Kim S.
I love this brand! I have had my straightener for about 9 years and it still works as well as it did when I first got it. I have very curly hair and this always does a great job!

Lots of different heat settings and the cord has a turning around hting at the base so less tangles.

It is not cheap but it lasts forever and it is not unreasonable compared to other higher quality brands.
w a.
I got this in my kit when I was in beauty school a few years ago and loved it. I still use it to this day on myself and clients. It gets very hot. But you must not use it too hot or your hair will literally fry off. These are for professional use
Rana I.
Canton, MI
Is this product good ? I just bought it online. Does it work well for thick wavy hair