BY BABYLISS

"Nano Titanium Ultra-Thin Straightening Iron - BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Ultra-Thin Straightening Iron features ultra-smooth titanium plates to conduct ultra-high heat and resist corrosion. Five inch extended plates allow for quicker straightening. Ceramic heaters deliver instant heat and recovery, and provide 50 heat settings up to 450 degrees.Key Features:Lightweight and super smooth iron allows you to straighten more hair faster!Ultra-smooth titanium plates conduct ultra-high heat and resist corrosionCeramic heater provides instant heat & recovery50 heat settings - up to 450 degreesSlim design and ultra-lightweight for maximum comfort5"" extended plates for faster straighteningHeat-resistant ryton housing - Nano Titanium Ultra-Thin Straightening Iron" see more...

• Is this product good ? I just bought it online. Does it w...1 Answers
Susana D.
Best straightening iron ever!!! If you are doubting which to buy because there are so many options, this is the one! You would have you hair done in just minutes. It is so powerful
Autumn Y.
This is really good for a nice straight look. I dont have to go over my hair twice for it to be straight, but I do not mind. Another bad thing is how easily is gets rusted. But overall I really enjoy this product or straighten my hair.
Thuy L.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is my third hair straigtener that I've own all my life and I have to say that its the best!  Compared to my other two expensive ones...this one doesn't seem to damage it as much and I love that it has a temperature setting that I can change.  I would definitely recommend it to others!  And its more affordable than most other good quality brands.
Marihedy R.
120 SE 45th st
always accompany me! Wherever I go she goes with me, her ability to adjust the temperature is easy and the result she leaves in her hair is really amazing, I love her
McKenzie M.
New Brunswick
I’m obsessed with this straightener. I’ve had very curly hair my whole life and used to use chi straighteners for years. After borrowing my friends’ babyliss, I had to switch and get one for myself. It straightened my hair so much faster and my hair stayed straight so much longer. I highly recommend this!
Leticia J.
Williamsburg, KY
This is my all time go to flat iron!! It has great durability and also looks great. It makes my hair so sleek and shiny and doesn’t burn my locks. The heat time is fast and I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a great product and a wonderful value.
Sara V.
kissimmee
This is the best product I ever had! I use since I was 13 or something like that and my hair is really curly! But thanks to this product my hair looks like it was really straight! And also is frizz-less so! It’s perfect!!
Tiana R.
Gainesville
This is the best hair straightener I have ever used. My hair stylist uses this on my very thick and curly hair and it works wonders. I bought it for myself and my hair looks like I walked out of the salon.
Yagmur D.
Houston
This is the best straightener. You don’t have to go over the same area more than once which is great and the temperature is adjustable which I like because I have really fine hair and it damages easily
Baylee C.
I am very particular when it comes to straighteners. My hair is super hard to straighten and it is not easy to do! This straightener is amazing! I have been using this brand for years and do not plan on switching anytime soon!
Rana I.
Canton, MI
Is this product good ? I just bought it online. Does it work well for thick wavy hair