BY BABYLISS

"Nano Titanium Ultra-Thin Straightening Iron - BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Ultra-Thin Straightening Iron features ultra-smooth titanium plates to conduct ultra-high heat and resist corrosion. Five inch extended plates allow for quicker straightening. Ceramic heaters deliver instant heat and recovery, and provide 50 heat settings up to 450 degrees.Key Features:Lightweight and super smooth iron allows you to straighten more hair faster!Ultra-smooth titanium plates conduct ultra-high heat and resist corrosionCeramic heater provides instant heat & recovery50 heat settings - up to 450 degreesSlim design and ultra-lightweight for maximum comfort5"" extended plates for faster straighteningHeat-resistant ryton housing - Nano Titanium Ultra-Thin Straightening Iron" see more...

• Is this product good ? I just bought it online. Does it w...1 Answers
Kimberly D.
Austin, TX
This straightener is hands down my all time favorite one one swipe in each hair and you’re ready to go u could change the heat temperature which I love! My hair could be a bit hard to straighten because it’s so thick but when I use this one it’s so easy and fast
Jamie P.
Murphy, TX
I’ve owned the regular nano titanium and the ultra thin and in my opinion this is just too thing. To the point of it being kinda flimsy, I feel like I have to use a lot of pressure to clamp it together. If I could go back and get the regular one I would definitely just get that.
Kim A.
duluth
La mejor plancha que existe.. calienta super rapidooo la compre en el 2007 y esta intacta jamas ha fallado.. creo que si llega a dañarse yo moriria con ella,. Estiro mi cabello dos veces por semana y no luce quemado o dañado el iron protege el cabello
Hanna R.
Cambridge, MA
Everyone seems to love this straightener, but I found that I had to keep passing it over the same section of hair to get it straight. I don't like turning the heat all the way up on straighteners since my hair is very fine, so it makes sense that a lot of people with thicker strands who use it on the highest setting have more success with it. If you have finer strands like I do and you don't want to use high heat, maybe opt for a different flat iron.
Kaitlin H.
Baker
I love this brand. When it comes to flat irons, I think this will forever be my holy grail. Every time I try a new one, I go back to this one. I don't think I well ever not own one of these. There's minimum pulling. It's just over all great! I prefer the 1 inch. It's just a personal preference, I guess but this one is great, especially for longer hair! I am yet to find a flat iron as good as these. As far as the amount of time it takes, the quality, and ability to straighten; these are hands down my favorite!
Veronica H.
This is a great straightening iron and I highly recommend it. It gets really hot and your hair is straight with one swipe. I have had mine for 7 years with no issues so far. No damage has been done to my hair whatsoever.
Amber O.
Houston
This is my third nano titanium straightener from babyliss over the last 15 years. Their tools seem to last me about five years each, which for the price is a steal! Plus, it works fantastically for my long thick hair.
Karly W.
CLINTON, AR
My chi I had had for several years finally broke so I needed a new straightener. I had only used CHI up until this point. My stylist recommended this brand to me, and a friend had also recommended it. I decided to try it out and am so glad I did! It's a little pricier than my CHI but worth it. I have long thick course hair and this really does the job. It gets super hot and I don't have to go over the hair multiple times like with my Chi.
Megan M.
Burbank, IL
Thank god my boyfriend never listens to a thing I say. I have always used CHI hair straighteners but he bought me a babyliss straightener for my bday and I love it. I actually like it better than the CHI
Susana D.
Best straightening iron ever!!! If you are doubting which to buy because there are so many options, this is the one! You would have you hair done in just minutes. It is so powerful
Rana I.
Canton, MI
Is this product good ? I just bought it online. Does it work well for thick wavy hair