BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Prima3000 Ionic Straightener uploaded by Brianna L.BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Prima3000 Ionic Straightener uploaded by Erica B.

BY BABYLISS

First again in professional styling products. The babylisspro Nano titanium prima3000 takes the very idea of a straightening iron to unprecedented heights. Crafted from the most advanced materials. Designed with cutting-edge features that redefine ease of use and excellence of performance. Straighten or curl with smoother, shinier, more beautiful results. Prima3000is the ultimate achievement in styling tools. see more...

Caroline M.
Such a cool duo! I can use it as a wand and a flat iron great for traveling and on the go styles.
Brittany P.
Elburn , IL
Great brand. This straightener always works fantastic. Never disappointed with its performance.
Brooke N.
Pasadena, MD
Love this straightener. I have thick hair that is wavy and this really helps to smooth my hair!
April L.
Eastlake, OH
Felt this iron was to thick and cheaply made that it pulled the hair and pinched the clients
Natalie A.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I am obsessed with this hair iron! Omg it curls and straightens my hair to perfection!
Lynn W.
Houston
Even though this flat iron is $200 it is worth the buy. It curls the hair so smooth. My sister is a hair stylist and she uses it more than her marsailes (spell check)
valerie s.
San Benito, TX
I love this straightener! I purchased at my local Ulta store and although it was a big purchase and maybe the most expensive thing I’ve spend on for hair I am completely satisfied with the results it gives me when I use it. It leaves your hair sleek and shiny and also can be used to give you nice and shiny curls with the round sides it has.
arlin a.
martil
Hello,

i love this products, and i want to review this products 😁👋

Gmail : momhdy77@gmail.com
Gmail : kurapikahdy7@gmail.com
Keshia P.
I’ve used a lot of straighteners out there that haven’t helped me for my frizzy and curly hair. I’m very satisfied with this product because it actually straightens my hair the way I want it too. Very affordable and if mine broke today I would go out to purchase tomorrow.
Ming-Wen T.
Perth
Hair straightener has a temperature control system which is handy for ensuring hair isn’t fried. The only drawback is hair gets caught at the end of the straightener between the plate and the grooved ends and pulls out hair
Sierra D.